Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
is there a way to multiple creapie her on her sleep? because i tried it several times but only to creampie once without her waking up.
For the love of sister did you forget the fap button?
Do not touch her, just look at her private parts to excite brother and fap button should appear... 1 fap is 40 plus make sure she is also deep asleep if her sensitivity is low, get cream skill to sky rocket her bar., once you do the deed you a leeaay of 2 days b4 End comes knocking to feed her spirit pill... you know pill... there's only 1 sacred pill out there..... no need for drugs they are too expensive and guild master is a miser... she will give one time with huge bonus otherwise its 2000max income...

my advice Do not h her early in the game cos sjster give you items anymore... no she gives item but useless(used pantsu)

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Please someone for the love of God,explain to me how having a slightly retarded font is going to unequivocally ruin the game
Font is secondary but there really are awful or unreadable font(to each person)

Forme its Moonbright font.... i hate connected fonts but otherwise i agree with you, it rarely ruins a game

Reactions: RayBar

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024
Buying on dlsite and getting the OG game's text replaced with this forum's translations would be a better service.
Idk if its just me but i will be on Kagura site this time. Especially the steam version so that the ratings of the game in a well known site will be seen. More popularity on steam = More chance of people to check it out.

Reactions: tisbefake00

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Idk if its just me but i will be on Kagura site this time. Especially the steam version so that the ratings of the game in a well known site will be seen. More popularity on steam = More chance of people to check it out.
I don't think I'll buy it on steam even if it gets a discount.
These mfs bastardized most of this game already.
Y'know what, lemme repeat that. MOST GAMES already and not just this one.

Oct 14, 2022
I'm guessing you've never juggled life and a passion project that takes more time than you could possibly imagine. Better to complain with no consideration, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: Darkunos

Meowstrophe

Jan 11, 2020
I always thought most of us agreed to just pirate kagura's and buy the game directly on dlsite (or at the very least don't buy kagura's if you're really desperate), it already happened bunch of times, better to spend your money elsewhere

so yeah, I don't think much will be added or changed so why bother getting kagura's anyway

Reactions: LucLore

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Oh wow, i didn't expect the DLC coming on april

Usually expect this kind of big updates take their time

Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
It's gonna be released on mid April in dlsite. Hope we get early access or something. View attachment 3424949
Wow, I didn't think that that draft that Inusuku published before was the sister hehe.

I must say that when there are several girls with their hair down it is difficult to differentiate them, such as when they are in the hot springs.

On this cover I can see many new images, it's great!

I feel very excited.

Reactions: akapp

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Wow, I didn't think that that draft that Inusuku published before was the sister hehe.

I must say that when there are several girls with their hair down it is difficult to differentiate them, such as when they are in the hot springs.

On this cover I can see many new images, it's great!

I feel very excited.
tbh, I only look at the boob size to differentiate the sister from others when the hair is down. The sister has the biggest one.

4.70 star(s) 87 Votes