linylo

Jun 12, 2023
is there a way to multiple creapie her on her sleep? because i tried it several times but only to creampie once without her waking up.
have you heard of....

*sparkles* Cheat Engine *sparkles*

just do a fuzzy search till you find the right value and then lock it to how asleep you want imouto-chan.

else the obvious solution, headpats to put her back to sleep.

else both, freeze the time so it doesn't become morning and give her headpats to calm her down when she is close to waking, though for this one you need to build enough love and trust that she doesn't wake immediately at you raping her in her sleep you pervert.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Padav22

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
hmmmm.
got a bit sidetracked with irl stuff on the weekend and didn't end up checking the forum, thanks for the replies and votes on whether to tell inusuku 'bout his overseas anti landlubberin' fanbase.

I'll read and reply to votes/replies shortly, in the meantime here's my progress on the trailer.

vanilla trailer steps/progress report

brainstorm = 100% done
* ideas

sort order = 75%
* trailer chronology at bottom

intro(chara) = 1~25%
intro(story) = 1~25%

find (cg) = 100% done
sort (cg) = 0%
find (st) = 0%
sort (st) = 0%
* search for cg and soundtrack to use.
* finding the cg to use was easy because I just scrolled through the vanilla game folders and cut all cg I might use for the trailer into a separate "trailer" folder. lol.

image = 0%
video = 0%
* record gameplay for trailer

edit (video) = 0%
edit (music) = 0%
* editing images, video, and soundtrack together to make the trailer.

feedback = 0%
* sharing the trailer on the forum first and asking for feedback before posting to twitter or doing minor changes.

current trailer chronology (compact ver.)
-> title
--> world slideshow
-- map_large?
-- map_small?
-- mequa_cg
-- guild_cg (out)
-- guild_cg (in)
---? intro slideshow
--- sibling(s)
--- heroine(s)
--- rival
# stupid wordplay my brain came up with
---? intro slideshow
--- story
----? gameplay
----? sample_cg fanservice
-----> question: what type of oniichan are you
----- buff
---- slides
--- status cg
--- battle cg (unsure)
--- train cg (unsure)
----- lewd
---- slides
--- h_stat cg
--- night cg
--- not_entirely_decided
----- calm
---- slides
--- guild cg
--- study cg
--- not_entirely_decided
# the specific cg I'll use here is undecided because I might use some that would fit earlier in the trailer and I don't want to reuse cg.
------> opening scene where imouto flips up the sheets seems like the perfect way to end the trailer

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
wow more support with the making a trailer dunking on kagura and letting me use translated bits in it than expected.. nice.

however we do not have a unanimous vote / opinion on revealing the existence of our community so I will be postponing that indefinitely.

so I have decided that what I plan to do is

a) make a completely vanilla japanese game trailer with no controversial bits... at least I don't think that proving that kagura did a shitty trailer is in anyway controversial lol.
(edit: yes yes yes yes)
(edit: jojo)

b) make a completely english version of the trailer, with these stipulants.
(edit: nope nope noppity nope)

- no mention of piracy

- no mention of our modding community

- I forgor but something's meant to be here

- if kagura has a translated gameplay scene in their trailer or other material, and I want to use that scene in my trailer, I will copy it word for word to my copy of the game, and replay the scene with a proper font, either the one shade uses, or one of my favourites from other translated eroge lol.

-- the above stipulant only applies if their translation is satisfactory.

- if I want to use a translated scene that doesn't fit the above criteria, I will retranslate in a slightly different manner to shade's and put a disclaimer at the end of the video something along the lines of (shade feel free to change this disclaimer in any way):

~ This trailer is a f@n made passion project, made by one english speaking f@n of the game with the advice and help of a few friends, to point out the in@dequacy of the "k@gura games" treatment and translation of inusuku's masterpiece, from a bl@nd font & lack of gameplay preview, to bl@tant storyline mistakes and an @dvertisement format that was outdated a dec@de ago and suit@ble for a completely different genre of g@me, namely visual novels.

~ The tr@nslation included within may differ from kagura's final version as it was made specifically for the purpose of this trailer, with scenes tailor transl@ted for use within it, and is intended to be shown as a minimum of what SHOULD BE the stand@rd of translation and presentation of a g@me of this calibur.

~ credits:

shade

linylo

tba (might include a few more notable community members for the heck of it)

in the actual version of the disclaimer of credits there won't be @s and I'll slightly change the names in the credits so the text used and usernames won't directly link back to here if typed into a search engine.

c) make a compilation of every mistake kagara has made already in regards to this game that I can think or find in the comments here to compile and be available to read in english and japanese so inusuku can use them as ammunition to bargain with kagura for a better deal with more respect from kagura, or be able to cut the deal with little to no cost. I am pretty sure there are laws

TBH what I want to come out of this are six things

1. inusuku having a cute lil fanmade trailer portraying the game in all it's glory.

2. inusuku being made aware of kagura's glaring flaws from a foreigners POV

* woulda said shady business practices but that felt like giving them praise by comparing them to our Shadesishere

3. inusuku being made aware of the glaring flaws they have made in his game's trailer by kagura

4. inusuku being able to

a) make reasonable demands as to the translation quality and presentation of their game, which, considering that is the very basis of kagura's existence, should already be a baseline.

b) cut or break ties with kagura with little to no consequence if they so choose to do so, as kagura has already acted in bad faith, and inusuku should have the legal grounds to do so.

* of course, I will make it clear I don't want this to actually happen, but it should be an option of recourse available to inusuku if they continue to act in bad faith.

c) be an example of an indie game creator gaining an advantage over and putting a shitty company in there place when they act in bad faith

* I'm allowed to have unrealistic hopes, alright.

5. a better english version of imouto seikatsu! fantasy that will lead to inusuku gaining more profit than if no-one had said or done anything.

6. a reason to mess with shades translation on my version of the game so I can add back some of the stuff I think is cuter in japanese like the LOVE parameter being 兄LOVE at max value, and more accurately translating imouto's weekend greeting to be either "do you want to go on a date with me?" or "do you want to go out with me?" rather than the slightly different connotation shade uses of "do you want to date me?."

*lil stuff like that that I have a preference towards that I'd never make the effort to do without any stimulus, then all I'd need to make this game perfect in my eyes is an in game gender fluidity potion so oniichan can become an oneechan and teach imouto how two girls can have fun together, god if you're real I wish you would give inusuku the impulse to make some kasumi x imouto yuri art/gameplay, or maybe give me the ability to draw... not that I would believe that either of these actually came from god.

#disclaimer:athiests_can_make_wishes

daseson

I have read a few of your comments expressing concern that I might include colored cg in the trailer, or materials that inusuku has not made himself.

I want to make it clear that from the start I intended to make the vanilla japanese and english trailer separate from the influence of any mods, so that it shows only the base game experience.

And at least for now I have indefinitely postponed my intention to make inusuku aware of our forum, though I do think that once they have finished work on the dlc and the the base game, and we have ceased active development on our mods to the game, it would be nice to be like

"hey btw, that really popular game of yours actually got a piracy community invested in modding and enjoying your game to it's fullest potential, unfortunately we didn't want to interrupt your ongoing work to your game or have you interrupt our ongoing illicit work on your game, so we stayed quiet about our existence."

"also that fanmade trailer that gave you a better deal with kagura when they tried to half-ass your english version of the game and leech off anyone buying it while giving them a downgraded experience, yeah that was made by us megalol"

~ end good daydream of the future.

~ begin roasting of the jerk who complained in the comments sections about the quality of shadesishere's translation only when an official translation is in the works and who seems to honestly think that kagura games translation will be more enjoyable than shade's.

guess what jerk, if it is better than shade's after it's released and they've fixed the font issues and attitude issues that inusuku will hopefully bring up with them, then it will be entirely because of shadesishere, that their translation becomes better than his is, in your petty opinion, at least.

do you think I'd even bother to do anything more than be incredibly offended at their slackness if I didn't have an enjoyable translation to compare it to, hell no. I'd complain, but there's no way someone with my personality would do something personally if I didn't think it was worth it.

and if it still doesn't get better after this, well sucks to suck, jackass(s).

*kagura not disincluded

*terms and conditions don't apply

how about you open up the games files and make a translation you would personally enjoy more yourself, like shadesishere did. how about you then share your personal translation with others on this thread, and maybe my opinion of you would rise a little bit... I'd even give you a compliment and say you've grown as a person, and it's nice to see people change.

~ goes back to original list of what to do at top of this longass comment

d) maybe make trailers showcasing other mods if I can get permission once I've finished the vanilla trailers.

e) maybe upload a personalised translation and contribute a lil' to shade's

f)inish updating mobile version to daseson's current color mod, it literally only requires finding the bash scripts from months ago and rerunning them with the current files transferred to the correct places.

(edit:formating after moving from other thread)
SD_menu_001.png

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2018
Cheat Engine
This game hardly requires cheat engine. You can bang the sister night one if you time things right. She'll be pissed, but she won't go atomic if you can keep the sliders decent.

Hell, if you got her off four times the first night in the original version of the game, she'd be in love with you day two.

You want tips? Spam nips to raise arousal fast ( she's weak to nips in both games, generally three nurples and she's panting and willing to go along with whatever you want to do ), using the usual bad-bar cool offs as needed. Once you can penetrate, time barely moves while you're thrusting if you're not slapping any of the other buttons. So it's basically free points towards getting her off if you have patience. Get her off at night and the bars will take care of themselves after not too long. Get the skin-touch=arousal perk since it will help bump you up to the 50% minimum if you're falling short. Don't bother with raising her arousal outside of night time. Just spam trust, since forcibly plowing her understandably does little to raise her faith in your good character.

... snip dissertation ...
This seems like entirely overblown and misplaced energy. The translation is a business deal, and likely a done one. They probably already forked over a wad of money to the author to secure translation rights. Raising a stink will do nothing positive, and just risks a bunch of legal nastigrams and other bothersome bullshit for the forum.

If you want to support the author, just buy the Japanese version, download shade's fine translation, and save your time.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
wow more support with the making a trailer dunking on kagura and letting me use translated bits in it than expected.. nice.

however we do not have a unanimous vote / opinion on revealing the existence of our community so I will be postponing that indefinitely.

so I have decided that what I plan to do is

a) make a completely vanilla japanese game trailer with no controversial bits... at least I don't think that proving that kagura did a shitty trailer is in anyway controversial lol.

b) make a completely english version of the trailer, with these stipulants.

- no mention of piracy

- no mention of our modding community

- I forgor but something's meant to be here

- if kagura has a translated gameplay scene in their trailer or other material, and I want to use that scene in my trailer, I will copy it word for word to my copy of the game, and replay the scene with a proper font, either the one shade uses, or one of my favourites from other translated eroge lol.

-- the above stipulant only applies if their translation is satisfactory.

- if I want to use a translated scene that doesn't fit the above criteria, I will retranslate in a slightly different manner to shade's and put a disclaimer at the end of the video something along the lines of (shade feel free to change this disclaimer in any way):

~ This trailer is a f@n made passion project, made by one english speaking f@n of the game with the advice and help of a few friends, to point out the in@dequacy of the "k@gura games" treatment and translation of inusuku's masterpiece, from a bl@nd font & lack of gameplay preview, to bl@tant storyline mistakes and an @dvertisement format that was outdated a dec@de ago and suit@ble for a completely different genre of g@me, namely visual novels.

~ The tr@nslation included within may differ from kagura's final version as it was made specifically for the purpose of this trailer, with scenes tailor transl@ted for use within it, and is intended to be shown as a minimum of what SHOULD BE the stand@rd of translation and presentation of a g@me of this calibur.

~ credits:

shade

linylo

tba (might include a few more notable community members for the heck of it)

in the actual version of the disclaimer of credits there won't be @s and I'll slightly change the names in the credits so the text used and usernames won't directly link back to here if typed into a search engine.

c) make a compilation of every mistake kagara has made already in regards to this game that I can think or find in the comments here to compile and be available to read in english and japanese so inusuku can use them as ammunition to bargain with kagura for a better deal with more respect from kagura, or be able to cut the deal with little to no cost. I am pretty sure there are laws

TBH what I want to come out of this are six things

1. inusuku having a cute lil fanmade trailer portraying the game in all it's glory.

* woulda said shady business practices but that felt like giving them praise by comparing them to our Shadesishere

3. inusuku being made aware of the glaring flaws they have made in his game's trailer by kagura

4. inusuku being able to

a) make reasonable demands as to the translation quality and presentation of their game, which, considering that is the very basis of kagura's existence, should already be a baseline.

b) cut or break ties with kagura with little to no consequence if they so choose to do so, as kagura has already acted in bad faith, and inusuku should have the legal grounds to do so.

* of course, I will make it clear I don't want this to actually happen, but it should be an option of recourse available to inusuku if they continue to act in bad faith.

c) be an example of an indie game creator gaining an advantage over and putting a shitty company in there place when they act in bad faith

* I'm allowed to have unrealistic hopes, alright.

5. a better english version of imouto seikatsu! fantasy that will lead to inusuku gaining more profit than if no-one had said or done anything.

6. a reason to mess with shades translation on my version of the game so I can add back some of the stuff I think is cuter in japanese like the LOVE parameter being 兄LOVE at max value, and more accurately translating imouto's weekend greeting to be either "do you want to go on a date with me?" or "do you want to go out with me?" rather than the slightly different connotation shade uses of "do you want to date me?."

*lil stuff like that that I have a preference towards that I'd never make the effort to do without any stimulus, then all I'd need to make this game perfect in my eyes is an in game gender fluidity potion so oniichan can become an oneechan and teach imouto how two girls can have fun together, god if you're real I wish you would give inusuku the impulse to make some kasumi x imouto yuri art/gameplay, or maybe give me the ability to draw... not that I would believe that either of these actually came from god.

#disclaimer:athiests_can_make_wishes

daseson

I have read a few of your comments expressing concern that I might include colored cg in the trailer, or materials that inusuku has not made himself.

I want to make it clear that from the start I intended to make the vanilla japanese and english trailer separate from the influence of any mods, so that it shows only the base game experience.

And at least for now I have indefinitely postponed my intention to make inusuku aware of our forum, though I do think that once they have finished work on the dlc and the the base game, and we have ceased active development on our mods to the game, it would be nice to be like

"hey btw, that really popular game of yours actually got a piracy community invested in modding and enjoying your game to it's fullest potential, unfortunately we didn't want to interrupt your ongoing work to your game or have you interrupt our ongoing illicit work on your game, so we stayed quiet about our existence."

"also that fanmade trailer that gave you a better deal with kagura when they tried to half-ass your english version of the game and leech off anyone buying it while giving them a downgraded experience, yeah that was made by us megalol"

~ end good daydream of the future.

~ begin roasting of the jerk who complained in the comments sections about the quality of shadesishere's translation only when an official translation is in the works and who seems to honestly think that kagura games translation will be more enjoyable than shade's.

guess what jerk, if it is better than shade's after it's released and they've fixed the font issues and attitude issues that inusuku will hopefully bring up with them, then it will be entirely because of shadesishere, that their translation becomes better than his is, in your petty opinion, at least.

do you think I'd even bother to do anything more than be incredibly offended at their slackness if I didn't have an enjoyable translation to compare it to, hell no. I'd complain, but there's no way someone with my personality would do something personally if I didn't think it was worth it.

and if it still doesn't get better after this, well sucks to suck, jackass(s).

*kagura not disincluded

*terms and conditions don't apply

how about you open up the games files and make a translation you would personally enjoy more yourself, like shadesishere did. how about you then share your personal translation with others on this thread, and maybe my opinion of you would rise a little bit... I'd even give you a compliment and say you've grown as a person, and it's nice to see people change.

~ goes back to original list of what to do at top of this longass comment

d) maybe make trailers showcasing other mods if I can get permission once I've finished the vanilla trailers.

e) maybe upload a personalised translation and contribute a lil' to shade's

f)inish updating mobile version to daseson's current color mod, it literally only requires finding the bash scripts from months ago and rerunning them with the current files transferred to the correct places.

(edit:formating after moving from other thread)
View attachment 3430979
1710150574587.gif

RayBar

May 12, 2020
This game hardly requires cheat engine. You can bang the sister night one if you time things right. She'll be pissed, but she won't go atomic if you can keep the sliders decent.

Hell, if you got her off four times the first night in the original version of the game, she'd be in love with you day two.

You want tips? Spam nips to raise arousal fast ( she's weak to nips in both games, generally three nurples and she's panting and willing to go along with whatever you want to do ), using the usual bad-bar cool offs as needed. Once you can penetrate, time barely moves while you're thrusting if you're not slapping any of the other buttons. So it's basically free points towards getting her off if you have patience. Get her off at night and the bars will take care of themselves after not too long. Get the skin-touch=arousal perk since it will help bump you up to the 50% minimum if you're falling short. Don't bother with raising her arousal outside of night time. Just spam trust, since forcibly plowing her understandably does little to raise her faith in your good character.

This seems like entirely overblown and misplaced energy. The translation is a business deal, and likely a done one. They probably already forked over a wad of money to the author to secure translation rights. Raising a stink will do nothing positive, and just risks a bunch of legal nastigrams and other bothersome bullshit for the forum.

If you want to support the author, just buy the Japanese version, download shade's fine translation, and save your time.
Holy shit,you read all of that:WutFace:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

Now that you mention it, I thought about it too.

Mentioning Inusuku about the Modder community can not only cause mods that are in development to be canceled but can also cause problems for the forum.

I really feel that it is a very risky proposal, because you may not give names but with a single Google search all the information appears.

This would be an example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
This game hardly requires cheat engine.
Yep... completely agree there, except I was replying to a guy asking how to keep imouto asleep while molesting her and the easiest way to do that is to freeze the sleepiness parameter... yeesh.

This seems like entirely overblown and misplaced energy. The translation is a business deal, and likely a done one.
Maybe so. Maybe so. So what?
I am a fan of inusukus work, and what I see is a translation company dragging it through the mud.

Yes them acting in bad faith by half assing the trailer and probably the translation (keep in mind the current english title they have is... crap) is not going to have a bad effect financially on inusuku, but from what I know, inusuku is doing fine financially, he (assumed pronoun to differentiate) isn't letting them translate it purely for financial gain, he is getting them to translate it because he wants a larger audience to appreciate his game for all the effort he went into making it. (probably)

Raising a stink will do nothing positive, and just risks a bunch of legal nastigrams and other bothersome bullshit for the forum.
replying with a quote from my monolithic original post, jeez I should have done a TLDR.

what I want to come out of this are six (possible) things

* bleh bleh bleh (hotel transelvania)

4. inusuku being able to
b) blah blah blah.
* blah blah blah blah.
* I'm allowed to have unrealistic hopes, bleh.

satisfied?
reply again if not and mention a game or something you are a fan of and I'll try to make an understandable comparison for you..

also yeah the legal nastigrams for the forum are something I'm gonna be doing my best to avoid by.

a) not mentioning the modding community
b) using modified kagura's trailer for translated scenes with a better font and self translation for scenes I use in my own trailer so I'm not showcasing shadows mod.
c) not mentioning any comparisons to shade's translation in the compiled list of complaints bout kagura.
d) not mentioning the allegations of kagura previously stealing homework from pirates who'd already translated their chosen game.

finally an agreeable statement.
+1
seconded

Reactions: LucLore and akapp

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
disclaimer: going by their latest trailer, they are not copying shades TL, and if they are, then they are doing an unimaginably bad job of it.

TLDR:
I am 99% sure kagura games has deliberately misnamed the english title so it does not lead potential buyers directly to here, a place where they can get a certainly better modded version of the game they are currently translating for free. (edit: I still believe this to be truish)

I am 70% sure they will be plagiarising some of shade's translation.(was wrong here lol)

I don't see a good outcome for inusuku if us and kagura get into an actual controversy.
- either inusukus profits fall
- or he gets a bad rep for supporting us or kagura
- or both happen
(edit:prolly not gonna happen, they might have decided to change the title to avoid piracy, but they seem to have no idea about shades work going by how bad their shown translation from the trailer is.)

So my new plan is.
1. make a cute vanilla japanese trailer
2. mention my complaints about the trailer specifically not mentioning the title to inusuku in a japanese tweat.
3. ask inusuku to strongly recommend they remake my japanese trailer themselves in english, and change the font used to something more readable, and mention the non translation based flaws of the original trailer.
4. @ kagura games in a tweat with my two tweats to inusuku mentioning the above, and
a) alluding in some way that our forum is aware they changed the name to avoid piracy and we tacitly don't object to the english name.
b) blatantly threatening to tattle to inusuku if it's a disappointing translation and they don't fix the advertisements.
5. so unfortunately we can't do much more than an empty threat.
6. or I could be completely wrong about all of this and they are just as horrendously bad at decent translation as they are with decent trailers.
(edit: still my current plan because I don't want to make an english trailer after having my mind blown by how bad their latest one is)

thoughts on this everyone?

also, under the assumption that they changed the title to avoid piracy, this threads moderator(s) have the nuclear launch codes up until the game is released on steam if they changed this thread's title to mimic kagura's bad title... just sayin'

Mentioning Inusuku about the Modder community can not only cause mods that are in development to be canceled but can also cause problems for the forum.
true.
and this is the reason I asked for advise on how far to go from the community, and the reason I have settled on only a vanilla trailer and self translated english trailer, as well as telling inusuku more about kagura, without mentioning anything about us.
minus self translated english trailer as per TLDR.

I really feel that it is a very risky proposal, because you may not give names but with a single Google search all the information appears.
... HOLY SHIT!!!?

It all makes sense now!

no way in hell kagura came up with that much of a convoluted translation of the original games name accidentally.

that is fricking hilarious haaahahhaahhahhahaha

they deliberately messed with the title

and they did it so that the first result on english search engines wouldn't be a better english version of the game than the one they plan on releasing.

ahhhahhahhahha hah hah hah thats hilarious.

the reason they didn't use the english title from the dlsite store page is obvious now.

"Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~"

typing it in on google leads to here as the second result.

"Living With Sister: Monochrome Fantasy"

whereas this inconsistent monstrocity prevents here showing up at all.

god I'm out of breath from laughing mentally.

the translator at kagura games is a genius.

ayayaya that's annoying...

but it does confirm a few things.

1. kagura games already knows about shades translation and the modding community here.
2. kagura games has absolutely zero intention of ratting us out to inusuku, in case they get caught in the crossfire.
a) inusuku wanted to make a deal with a reputable translation company to reach a larger audience.
b) kagura is worried that upon inusuku realising there is a popular but illicit modding community who has already translated the game, he may have a positive reaction towards us rather than condemning us. (majorly)
c) we are worried that he will have a negative reaction towards us and leverage his creators rights to condemn our modding. (slightly)
d) kagura def. plans to steal shade's work, and the horrendous font is their equivalent of hey change the homework up a little bit so the teacher doesn't notice.

e) there is a small chance that they don't actually end up plagiarising shade's work to avoid legal trouble.
f) there is a small chance they didn't notice shade's translation
g) there is zero chance of them making any trouble for us before they have sold enough copies to make it worth their deal with inusuku, because the controversy would directly reduce their portion of the sales as a large portion of their consumer base would readily choose to pirate a better translation and maybe support inusuku directly on dlsite or ci-en rather than buy a worse product for no gain.
h) they probably won't cause trouble for us after they've made their profit as they have better things to do.

hmmm.... this changes a lot.
I need time to think, but here are a couple points

1. we currently have a slight advantage over kagura since they haven't made a significant profit in sales yet.
2. if a big enough controversy happens to potentially affect their sales, they will try to have this thread removed from the internet to provent more losses.
a) this will certainly result in a lose-lose-lose scenario for us, kagura, and inusuku.

damn it.
damn it and blast.

3. inusuku will be negatively affected if we tip the boat too far and he has to choose to support either side.

Fine, I give up the english translated trailer and nitpicking kagura's now obviously deliberately bad title.

current thoughts in the TLDR at top of comment.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Steam page got updated, now with english screenshots (finally) and a very quick video of the intro.

ss_97310080ce5fe59e52104a9a91a74bb2b25f1e75.1920x1080.jpg
ss_f59dbeb982b59fab3096915544f8fa31c5c03f06.600x338.jpg

Vid :

*edit* for those curious as to a side-by-side :
Untitled.png

This does make me curious if Kagura has an updated version of the game, as there is a new pop-up explaining clickable areas of the room, and the Lust percentage is AWOL, as is sexual interest and lust in Policy... almost as if the game got neutered for steam.

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Steam page got updated, now with english screenshots (finally) and a very quick video of the intro.

View attachment 3433728
View attachment 3433734

Vid :

*edit* for those curious as to a side-by-side :
View attachment 3433759

This does make me curious if Kagura has an updated version of the game, as there is a new pop-up explaining clickable areas of the room, and the Lust percentage is AWOL, as is sexual interest and lust in Policy... almost as if the game got neutered for steam.
Lust percentage is probably gone because it's steam release. Kagura usually releases a patch on their website that unlocks all H content. Otherwise the game is "sfw" lol

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
TLDR:
I am 99% sure kagura games has deliberately misnamed the english title so it does not lead potential buyers directly to here, a place where they can get a certainly better modded version of the game they are currently translating for free.

I am 70% sure they will be plagiarising some of shade's translation.

View attachment 3433728
View attachment 3433734

Vid :
well fudge...
I am now 0% sure that they messed up the title deliberately to avoid here showing up in the search results.
100% sure they aren't copying shadesishere's translation, because there is no way it would turn out like that.
And 100% sure that even if it wouldn't lead to the repercussions I evidently fantasized, there is no way I am making an english trailer for whatever the hell this is.

they didn't even mention the sign was lopsided.
and the stats look horrible arranged like that

command_cutin10.png

Reactions: Arsvaarg and akapp

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
well fudge...
I am now 0% sure that they messed up the title deliberately to avoid here showing up in the search results.
100% sure they aren't copying shadesishere's translation, because there is no way it would turn out like that.
And 100% sure that even if it wouldn't lead to the repercussions I evidently fantasized, there is no way I am making an english trailer for whatever the hell this is.

they didn't even mention the sign was lopsided.
and the stats look horrible arranged like that

View attachment 3433760
Well even if the translation sucks it's not like we gain nothing. Kagura generally uncensors the stuff right? So even if it sucks at least we get uncensored assets.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes