danadana

Aug 5, 2023
The Kagura version comes out on the 23rd of this month, so in a couple of days depending on your time zone.

Szret

Nov 30, 2022
Hi, can someone tell me how much space does the game require on Android ? I have 1.4 GB but i can't install it and i wonder if it's because of a lack of space or if my phone is just broken.
Capaz sea tu teléfono que no aguanta, mi teléfono con la justa corre el juego

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Well, I think I managed to report the bug to Inusuku, so hopefully it is fixed in the base game. However, I'm pretty sure they are fully against stuff like modding now, so... Yeah, we definitely shouldn't be revealing any of the community to them. Essentially, bug report good, code touch bad.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
If comes to that just offer it to dev... but i dont think the dev is that petty ...just show how popular his games and supported by his/her fan..
last i also think F95 & ULMF are known by them... all you need to do is search google/bing/yahoo and this thread will be included to result

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Well, I think I managed to report the bug to Inusuku, so hopefully it is fixed in the base game. However, I'm pretty sure they are fully against stuff like modding now, so... Yeah, we definitely shouldn't be revealing any of the community to them. Essentially, bug report good, code touch bad.
Yes... really just by reading some of her responses to the comments you can deduce this.

Inusuku is quite proud of his work and okay, it is an incredible job, but I think it is because of this same pride that he does not look favorably on possible modifications.

On the other hand, we almost have the DLC.

It's great!!

I love the last progress banner image :3

1711113927877.png

Aug 23, 2023
I bought and disabled the 100% impreg chance skill, but are there any indicators to when it's a safe day? The prequel shows it on the status screen.

Most amount of money I got was over 9k, just that once, on my 2nd fresh playthrough. No clue how tho.
Currently on ng+, day 107 has passed and guild rep is regional guild. Earnings around 2-3k which sucked lol

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I finally took the time to look at the code for payday, and found that Inusuku's code has been bugged this whole time, explaining the low paydays. Essentially, your pay is supposed to be based on Guild Rep, but the coding made the decision tree default to '0' rep each time it calculates, resulting in up to 5 times less in pay.
I've noticed the randomness and inconsistency of money earned but I took it as a part of the challenge (between training sessions, random encounters and plowing my sister's cheeks). If the payup was 5x higher than it is right now you might buy whatever you like whenever you like and gameplay will get more linear/boring.

But it might be just me.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I've noticed the randomness and inconsistency of money earned but I took it as a part of the challenge (between training sessions, random encounters and plowing my sister's cheeks). If the payup was 5x higher than it is right now you might buy whatever you like whenever you like and gameplay will get more linear/boring.

But it might be just me.
If it's based on guild rep, it was probably meant to ramp up over time, but 5 times does sound a bit much. I think a gradual increase to 2x/3x higher pay for late game would be enough, when all main story stuff has been dealt with but you might still be missing a few store items.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes