mezkal4p

Mar 26, 2023

The remake is slated for 2025 (we know how inusuku is with early estimations so take it with a grain of salt).
The "big news" about this is that inusuku will be moving from drawing to supervising and all the illustrations are done by Tatsuya ( ). He's already done some of the Fantasy DLC's CGs (17 of them) and you can see some of the workflow in the post (basically inusuku draws the drafts and Tatsuya cleans and refines them). I personally think his artstyle fits inusuku's so well, I'm glad he picked him. There's also notes on this on Tatsuya's side too (it has a few more illustrations than inusuku's post).
The good thing about this is that they started working on August 2022, shortly after Fantasy was released, so the first planned illustrations are already 100% done AND they keep making new ones. The number of CGs already surpasses the number of Fantasy and given the scope of the project inusuku states that more than a remake it feels like a completely new work altogether.
I dunno about you guys but god I'm incredibly hyped now.

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023

The remake is slated for 2025 (we know how inusuku is with early estimations so take it with a grain of salt).
The "big news" about this is that inusuku will be moving from drawing to supervising and all the illustrations are done by Tatsuya ( ). He's already done some of the Fantasy DLC's CGs (17 of them) and you can see some of the workflow in the post (basically inusuku draws the drafts and Tatsuya cleans and refines them). I personally think his artstyle fits inusuku's so well, I'm glad he picked him. There's also notes on this on Tatsuya's side too (it has a few more illustrations than inusuku's post).
The good thing about this is that they started working on August 2022, shortly after Fantasy was released, so the first planned illustrations are already 100% done AND they keep making new ones. The number of CGs already surpasses the number of Fantasy and given the scope of the project inusuku states that more than a remake it feels like a completely new work altogether.
I dunno about you guys but god I'm incredibly hyped now.
hopefully inusuku add a side chara like he did on the fantasy one but depend on life you have
example if you are office worker you have senpai or student you have kouhai and being neet you have online friend you talk to
plus imouto have a best friend on school that visit your house
and make a dlc about them

Reactions: leastdevotee
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes