4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ahh. So this how it works. I assumed that if you choose none of sister, that you just play a role of responsible brother :D
Sir, sir. This is Imouto Paradise, there's no such thing as a "responsible brother"

P.S. However you do get nothing by selecting different grils when given the chance

Chazam

Jul 26, 2021
I mean, I always wanted to find out how the MC from the 1st game and his sister-wifes are living in the 2nd game. Do the children know that their parents are related? Does each girl have their own room and do they share one with the MC from 1st game. Are they all married to him? How big is the house and etc.
These are the real questions dude and we need answers!!
About this question
" Do the children know that their parents are related? "
It has an answer in harem route around the end of Imouto Paradise 2 from Momoka.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is this game not shit like 1 and 2? I fucking hated Ririna and how badly she treated the mc of 2 constantly and how stupid the mc was and never stuck up for himself. So I wanted to know if this one was better and the tsundere was kinder and wasn't as much of a shitty trope character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: superelmo

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is this game not shit like 1 and 2? I fucking hated Ririna and how badly she treated the mc of 2 constantly and how stupid the mc was and never stuck up for himself. So I wanted to know if this one was better and the tsundere was kinder and wasn't as much of a shitty trope character.
Okay I played through the first part past the character introductions and Rika is SO MUCH BETTER than Ririna. She doesn't constantly get embarrassed and scream at you, rudely berate you, and just hit you constantly when she feels like it. She gets embarrassed but also has a kind, sweet side to her and is so much more honest with how she feels towards her brother. Rika is a 9/10 near perfect example of a good tsundere and could make this the only ImouPara game I actually enjoy. All these girls are actually much cuter and sweeter. Fucking finally, only took them 3 games to have a good tsundere imouto.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I assumed that if you choose none of sister, that you just play a role of responsible brother :D
That's actually being very irresponsible. The genes must stay. And a good brother chooses all sisters, he loves them dearly and all equal.

This way you avoid them having a guy who can mistreat them. This way they will always have the love they deserve.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote