4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Wasn't she the sadistic one?
Sort off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering that in all the games each one has essentially the same/very similar content to her counterparts (i.e. all three pink haired heroines are in love with you from the start and confess immediately on their routes), I was afraid that the same content would be repeated in games 2 and 3

• Wow
Reactions: James Eveleth
Dec 9, 2017
I really like this series but somebody has to say it and it might as well be me. How did Moonstone get away with basically making the same game 3 times? I can understand in Imouto Paradise 2 with Keiichi and his sisters being so similar to Souichiro and his sisters because Souichiro is his father and each sister is a mother. However this is a family of cousins to Souichiro how are they pretty much the exact same again? We have the pink haired home maker, the blue haired tsundere, the sporty girl, the quiet shy girl and the black haired pervert who loves books. The entire Nanase family even before the first game must be full of inbreeding for the families to be so similar.

Reactions: HK51

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I really like this series but somebody has to say it and it might as well be me. How did Moonstone get away with basically making the same game 3 times? I can understand in Imouto Paradise 2 with Keiichi and his sisters being so similar to Souichiro and his sisters because Souichiro is his father and each sister is a mother. However this is a family of cousins to Souichiro how are they pretty much the exact same again? We have the pink haired home maker, the blue haired tsundere, the sporty girl, the quiet shy girl and the black haired pervert who loves books. The entire Nanase family even before the first game must be full of inbreeding for the families to be so similar.
Wait, wait, wait! You want to tell me that each Imouto Paradise game is not with the same characters, but instead with the incest children of said characters? My whole life is a lie...

About your question regarding the studio making the same game three times, well, if people like the games and pay for them, then the studio will keep on making them. We might play an Imouto Paradise 23, where the 23rd generation of Souichiro's spawn are in deep space, exploring different galaxies and still fucking the shit out of each other.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Wait, wait, wait! You want to tell me that each Imouto Paradise game is not with the same characters, but instead with the incest children of said characters? My whole life is a lie...

About your question regarding the studio making the same game three times, well, if people like the games and pay for them, then the studio will keep on making them. We might play an Imouto Paradise 23, where the 23rd generation of Souichiro's spawn are in deep space, exploring different galaxies and still fucking the shit out of each other.
Honestly, I just wanna know the lore of the 2nd game. Like it the 1st game's protagonist married to all the sisters? Do their children know? Just how big is the house? Does each one of them have their own room or do they all have one singular double extra super duper king sized bedroom? and etc...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: James Eveleth
Dec 9, 2017
Honestly, I just wanna know the lore of the 2nd game. Like it the 1st game's protagonist married to all the sisters? Do their children know? Just how big is the house? Does each one of them have their own room or do they all have one singular double extra super duper king sized bedroom? and etc...
I don't think it ever says whether Souichiro is actually married to his sisters from the first game just that they are the parents of Keiichi and his sisters. It never shows their bedroom or rooms either but the kids each have individual rooms. They talk about how the 12 of them are one big happy family when everyone is at home and they are all loved equally. I think they also call all of the original girls mom as well even though each one had different kids. Aya had Keiichi and Momoka, Rio had Ririna, Michika had Shizuku, Koharu had Chiharu and Hiyori had Yuzu. The mothers really rubbed off on the daughters too. They're almost copies of one another. Like I said above it's the same with Souichiro's cousins in the 3rd title why are the sisters copies of one another again? I understand being offspring in the 2nd title but not a different family of cousins.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I don't think it ever says whether Souichiro is actually married to his sisters from the first game just that they are the parents of Keiichi and his sisters. It never shows their bedroom or rooms either but the kids each have individual rooms. They talk about how the 12 of them are one big happy family when everyone is at home and they are all loved equally. I think they also call all of the original girls mom as well even though each one had different kids. Aya had Keiichi and Momoka, Rio had Ririna, Michika had Shizuku, Koharu had Chiharu and Hiyori had Yuzu. The mothers really rubbed off on the daughters too. They're almost copies of one another. Like I said above it's the same with Souichiro's cousins in the 3rd title why are the sisters copies of one another again? I understand being offspring in the 2nd title but not a different family of cousins.
I'm aware of all this as I have played all 3 games. But still wanted to know the stuff from my question

Chazam

Jul 26, 2021
They are the children from mc and those sisters in the first game ?!
good for them that theory of inbreeding is not exist in this series

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
No that's in Imouto Paradise 2, in Imouto Paradise 3 they're cousins who happen to look exactly the same

Please man, you need to get this deep lore!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
These are the kids from the ones in the second game, they all follow on.

First characters sprogged those in the second game, they in turn sprogged those in this game. If there is ever a 4th these will be the parents.

When it gets to 10 they will have webbed toes and 6 tits.

Jan 28, 2018
These are the kids from the ones in the second game, they all follow on.

First characters sprogged those in the second game, they in turn sprogged those in this game. If there is ever a 4th these will be the parents.

When it gets to 10 they will have webbed toes and 6 tits.
The characters from the second game are all children from the ones of the 1st, the ones from the 3rd are cousins from the family of the 1st game.
The Imopara worldbuilding and lore are unparalleled so I don't blame you on getting confused.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The characters from the second game are all children from the ones of the 1st, the ones from the 3rd are cousins from the family of the 1st game.
The Imopara worldbuilding and lore are unparalleled so I don't blame you on getting confused.
I mean, I always wanted to find out how the MC from the 1st game and his sister-wifes are living in the 2nd game. Do the children know that their parents are related? Does each girl have their own room and do they share one with the MC from 1st game. Are they all married to him? How big is the house and etc.
These are the real questions dude and we need answers!!

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Ive just start playing Imouto Paradise series, to be honest this is the first game of such sort for me (I mean with incest content). Right now I start playing Imouto Paradise 1 on Michika route, but then I Ive read here that all three games have harem ending. Am I understand correctly that to achieve harem ending when every day in the game choice with sister to visit I need to choose each day to visit different sister?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ive just start playing Imouto Paradise series, to be honest this is the first game of such sort for me (I mean with incest content). Right now I start playing Imouto Paradise 1 on Michika route, but then I Ive read here that all three games have harem ending. Am I understand correctly that to achieve harem ending when every day in the game choice with sister to visit I need to choose each day to visit different sister?
No, for harem you choose no one and they will come to you instead

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote