4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Just a question. Which one is better, Imouto Paradise 2 or 3?
Depends on which is your favorite imouto and what bust size you generally like

I'd say 2 personally because my favorite blue hair imouto there has a big bust, loose hair and is much more confident in herself and her "tsunderism" throughout the game.

Aside from imouto preferences, also the scenes from 2 I've always found more interesting in general.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
I enjoy this series just as much as the next guy, but I really do have to question why they continuously recycle the characters.
That is literally the idea. You bang all your sisters, and have five girls and a boy. Then your son bangs all his sisters and has five girls and a boy, then your grandson bangs all his sisters. The gene pool isn't exactly diverse here.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
That is literally the idea. You bang all your sisters, and have five girls and a boy. Then your son bangs all his sisters and has five girls and a boy, then your grandson bangs all his sisters. The gene pool isn't exactly diverse here.
Are you making this up or does the original japanese description for each subsequent game states that? By hentai logic it makes hilariously sense, though I'd love to know if its also canon :LOL:

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
Are you making this up or does the original japanese description for each subsequent game states that? By hentai logic it makes hilariously sense, though I'd love to know if its also canon :LOL:
Kinda canon? Imopara 2 is a direct sequel from Imopara 1 with the MC and his imoutos being the children of the previous ones, but this game MC is the cousin of the one from the first game if I remember correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: Duriel

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Kinda canon? Imopara 2 is a direct sequel from Imopara 1 with the MC and his imoutos being the children of the previous ones, but this game MC is the cousin of the one from the first game if I remember correctly.
Amazing... Indeed it makes even more sense in the second game, given the imoutos... "upgrade" across the board except for the flat ones.

I am also kinda relieved to know that the third game MC is just the cousin though, it would have been quite the downgrade for the bloodline :LOL:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
How linear are the games, do I need to play 1 and 2 before this one?
Standard classical dating sim format.
Introduction->choose your imouto(or not,since the harem endings are always canon anyway)->route split after a handful of events.

No absolutely not,really the only thing you would have gotten out of playing 1 before 2 is the beginning reference of why daddy has multiple wifes and how the different sister personalities are reflected in their daughters.
3 lacks even that since its a branch family instead of third generation inbreeding.
The overall narrative tends to consist purely of cutesy slice of life stuff(outside of the route climax which in turn sometimes feels a bit silly).

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
ive seen several screenshots of uncensored versions and it does appear the blue and the blonde small chested girls have inconsistent sizes. can anyone confirm this? I really hate redraws that make them bigger. most jap ani-tits are already rediculous, thats why i enjoy the small ones

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The usual way is to choose to do nothing every time you get a choice to see one of the girls. That puts you in the harem route.
depends on the way the story is set up. quite a number of games track your interactions with a simple increment counter, and the harem route is just spreading out your love to all girls equaly. in some games this leads to a bad or neutral end though as you cant reach the cut off.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
depends on the way the story is set up. quite a number of games track your interactions with a simple increment counter, and the harem route is just spreading out your love to all girls equaly. in some games this leads to a bad or neutral end though as you cant reach the cut off.
No, I mean in the imopara series specifically. In 1 and 2 both the way to get the harem ending is to choose to do nothing every time, so I'm assuming they kept that in this one too.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote