Mod Wolf RPG Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv0.1.4] [Imouto_prpr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
will we have 28hours today again? ;)
Haha, I doubt it. I've finished all the Album translation, just going through it to make sure everything is in the right place and making whatever corrections/polish I need to. Having a lot of the major events in one place is actually quite nice for this.

Following that, I'll maybe take a quick look at the panty screen summary screen and try replacing stuff, see if it turns awful or not. If it's too messy I'll just leave that in Japanese for now and go deeper into it later. Oh, and the version history can bugger off until I feel really bored or something.

But definitely going to happen this time. If I happened to miss anything at this point, I'll just push an update later; it's not like I'm going anywhere any time soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuroterian

Kornilov

Aug 23, 2020
Listen stupid ******* you already waited months, years even, so you can wait a couple more days instead of asking everysingle hour wether the translation is ready or not.
Let the man go at his own pace, which is already damn fast, something we should be grateful for instead of constantly nagging him every other post.

Take your time dude, the effort is appreciated.

Reactions: igotgun

gmnbf

Feb 16, 2021
Listen stupid ******* you already waited months, years even, so you can wait a couple more days instead of asking everysingle hour wether the translation is ready or not.
Let the man go at his own pace, which is already damn fast, something we should be grateful for instead of constantly nagging him every other post.

Take your time dude, the effort is appreciated.
if you go back several page, there's nobody asking whether the translation done or not

or even hurried so the translation can be finish faster

we just having small conversation so the thread is not dead, instead of him just posting progress update without nobody replying

Reactions: XxBladexX

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Heh, thanks for the support, all y'all. Honestly I didn't really mind any "TL when?" posts because, well, I had every intention to release it as quickly as I could. Speaking of...

If you flip back to the first page, you may notice some changes perhaps? I suppose I should update the Q&A a little too, huh?

At any rate, I do hope that, for any roughness present, you do enjoy what I have put together thus far. I think the 12+ hour days are behind me now, but I will continue to update and refine things, as well as hopefully get that dang summary into a reasonable state at some point (even if I have to recode the whole thing myself?). Well, I guess that means things are technically at the worst they'll be right now, so really you should wait, right?

Have fun! I know that I certainly did. I hope that you all will enjoy your extended Kasumi Imouto! Seikatsu ~Fantasy~

Last edited:

TheKestrel

Jul 2, 2020
I didn't know what exactly this was, then I saw the line "I will venture to say that this version is probably the weebiest English translation available" and I knew this was gonna be good.

I thought for sure I was doomed to seethe in silence that 'brother' and 'sister' were translated like that. I could have dealt with it, but I did really wish the translation was a bit 'weebier', like you said. I never thought anyone else would care enough to do something like this retranslation though. I'm just glad there's someone out there with enough passion to do something like this. As someone who is less technologically inclined than I'd like to be (I would have made my own translation by now if I knew the first thing about how to go about it) I really appreciate it.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I didn't know what exactly this was, then I saw the line "I will venture to say that this version is probably the weebiest English translation available" and I knew this was gonna be good.

I thought for sure I was doomed to seethe in silence that 'brother' and 'sister' were translated like that. I could have dealt with it, but I did really wish the translation was a bit 'weebier', like you said. I never thought anyone else would care enough to do something like this retranslation though. I'm just glad there's someone out there with enough passion to do something like this. As someone who is less technologically inclined than I'd like to be (I would have made my own translation by now if I knew the first thing about how to go about it) I really appreciate it.
Haha, I hope you find it to your taste. I have to say, the "oh, brother" count (22 btw) of the version I initially started working on top of was... Well, it was motivating, you could say. But, if it's passion you're after, that I can assure you I have in spades. Absolutely adore this game and it has been a huge treat to work on.

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Do you think this will be compatible with Shade's in the future?
If you mean in terms of save data, it is very much compatible, as both are based on the Japanese version of the game (even FFFox Mod saves work to my knowledge, though may be buggy initially on loading in some circumstances). Otherwise they're basically different flavors of translation, so there's nothing really to mix and match. You could swap out UI assets if you really wanted I guess, but those are matched to the translation they were made for so seems kinda weird to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xkajl

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
View attachment 3752731

First japanese GET!
Sixty-Nine description is in japanese
Lmao idk how I managed to never scroll over that. I just looked into it to see how that happened, too; apparently the Japanese text was changed in version 1.45 (pre-DLC). Well, at least I know that Translator++ is functioning as expected when merging translation scripts, so that's good info. Actually, I suppose I should also test if the skill's functionality has changed as well at some point.

EDIT: I don't think it functions any different, Inusuku made the text specify 69'ing directly instead of its previous version which said "fellatio", definitely due to the new fellatio position that was added to the game.

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Imouto_prpr I also found a japanese text somewhat at the start of the game when your sister first gets sick and you wipe her body.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll edit this post if I find more
Thanks; I actually anticipate more of these in the early game versus the later game, so this helps. I basically ported my previous version built on top of FFFox Mod to the base Japanese game in like 4 days before the DLC game out, so I didn't get as much time as might've been nice to test the regular content. In this case it looks like some of the lines I copied were offset by one row, so this is definitely nice to get fixed (at least it didn't break anything, lol).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
Thanks; I actually anticipate more of these in the early game versus the later game, so this helps. I basically ported my previous version built on top of FFFox Mod to the base Japanese game in like 4 days before the DLC game out, so I didn't get as much time as might've been nice to test the regular content. In this case it looks like some of the lines I copied were offset by one row, so this is definitely nice to get fixed (at least it didn't break anything, lol).
I was too lazy to screenshot it but I also found a type when they were discussing the Interguild match
I think it's the line "come to think of it" being "come to think if it"

Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I was too lazy to screenshot it but I also found a type when they were discussing the Interguild match
I think it's the line "come to think of it" being "come to think if it"
Great; I'm just searching by text anyway so as long as I can get a precise string to search then we're golden (even an adjacent string would suffice in most cases, since lines are usually in order in the event scripts). Will probably toss out some quick updates to patch a bunch of little stuff like this up initially, especially if people are gonna keep reporting this rapidly.

Last edited:

wegwerf666

Dec 22, 2018
Heyho great job and thanks so much for your translation, short question is the money fix included or is it incompatible / broken again ?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Heyho great job and thanks so much for your translation, short question is the money fix included or is it incompatible / broken again ?
According to BlueFireNick, there were changes made by Inusuku to the formula for money gain, so I don't know if it's identical to the fan fix, but money should work well enough. I haven't tested that part of the game specifically with the DLC but I did start a fresh playthrough on 1.4.5 just prior and money seemed fine; I was eating all the adventure books I wanted and even got onto the seal extermination alternate route without it being NG+ (thanks Kana, you broken girl).

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes