Mod Wolf RPG Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv0.2.1] [Imouto_prpr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Next update when I decide to push it will include an option accessed through the Notice menu to change your title. This can fix any issues involving titles being overwritten by accidentally untranslated event text. Also you can just make them whatever, but it's your own fault if you change it to something too long for the UI (you can always change it again, though). As always, titles will save directly to save files so will stick after saving, and even when transferring saves to other game versions. Changing your title has no effect on gameplay.
ScreenShot_2024_0621_19_44_53.png
ScreenShot_2024_0621_19_55_31.png
ScreenShot_2024_0621_19_46_59.png

Last edited:

DrieHarry

Mar 31, 2020
Next update when I decide to push it will include an option accessed through the Notice menu to change your title. This can fix any issues involving titles being overwritten by accidentally untranslated event text. Also you can just make them whatever, but it's your own fault if you change it to something too long for the UI (you can always change it again, though). As always, titles will save directly to save files so will stick after saving, and even when transferring saves to other game versions. Changing your title has no effect on gameplay.
View attachment 3758358
View attachment 3758378
View attachment 3758359
By changing the title manually did we get the stat boost/skill upgrade that come with the title? Like some title have 'Atk up' or 'Def up' available, sorry for my bad english

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
By changing the title manually did we get the stat boost/skill upgrade that come with the title? Like some title have 'Atk up' or 'Def up' available, sorry for my bad english
No, it's purely cosmetic. Technically you're not setting it to any title actually in the game, you're just changing the text string to something else.

DrieHarry

Mar 31, 2020
No, it's purely cosmetic. Technically you're not setting it to any title actually in the game, you're just changing the text string to something else.
Got it thanks,
i dont know if its already fixed in recent update but ive found an untranslated one when you do subjugation on weekends and got injured, i think its an option to go to clinic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Me boi

Mar 30, 2024
Thank you for the work!! Just realized that the Cheat Table from main game post dont work on this version.. is there any mod or similar cheat for DLC version?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I was having trouble getting the translation to kick in via patch on a japanese install unpacked with uberwolf what would you normally use to unpack the game?

At least that's what I was going to ask. Downloaded the full game of yours and found out I can't transfer my saves from a mtooled copy of the game (somehow the save was created with a different executable)

Any idea if your saves would likely become incompatible with shade's translation? I just wanted to play this one time and then check the difference via memories. Now I'm going to see if someone posted a full album save.

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
Hi. Found a bug in the late night scene. Undress her -> foreplay for at least 90% of the GOOD bar -> switch to blowjob(not 69) -> Click on "End" -> Keep going -> Insert on any position. Now try to piston her, firstly - it isn't animated, secondly - any of your or her gauge won't rise. Here is my save.

edit. After all that you can switch to the first position and then back to the blowjob to see her face... or not... Well, I will just post a pic with that :LOL:
изображение_2024-06-22_190424413.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Got it thanks,
i dont know if its already fixed in recent update but ive found an untranslated one when you do subjugation on weekends and got injured, i think its an option to go to clinic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh thanks, I'll fix this right away. You know I've never actually managed to be injured enough to be able to visit the clinic or gotten the skills that need curing. I know it exists because of the graphics and script for it but the opportunity has just never come up for me.
I was having trouble getting the translation to kick in via patch on a japanese install unpacked with uberwolf what would you normally use to unpack the game?

At least that's what I was going to ask. Downloaded the full game of yours and found out I can't transfer my saves from a mtooled copy of the game (somehow the save was created with a different executable)

Any idea if your saves would likely become incompatible with shade's translation? I just wanted to play this one time and then check the difference via memories. Now I'm going to see if someone posted a full album save.
I've been using WolfDec to unpack the game archives. I don't know how you've managed to have save files that don't work honestly, I've tested saves from the base JP game, Shades's version, FFFox Mod (has some issues but the one major one should be fixed now), and Kagura (with the compatibility patch) and it all loads. Does mtool's injection change the game name somehow? WolfRPG is very sensitive to this, which is why all the fan versions just use the Japanese title. You could try to use WolfSave to change the title in your save files to "妹!せいかつ ~ファンタジー~" if it's something else, I think there might be someone working on a small script to automate doing this as well.
Hi. Found a bug in the late night scene. Undress her -> foreplay for at least 90% of the GOOD bar -> switch to blowjob(not 69) -> Click on "End" -> Keep going -> Insert on any position. Now try to piston her, firstly - it isn't animated, secondly - any of your or her gauge won't rise. Here is my save and for some reason, some of the week policies isn't translated.
Stuff like this I'm 99.9% sure has nothing to do with my mod and are just bugs in the normal game itself. Across multiple versions I've definitely had bugs where weird night stuff happens, like Onii-chan's dick breaking (sex did nothing for him, but if Imouto came while he was inside that still made him feel good), recently I broke Imouto's pleasure gauge (only the GOOD side) as well by sticking it in her butt while there was dialogue and she was climaxing and she was supposed to refuse it. Really it's just that the whole midnight scene is absolutely not standard WolfRPG content and simply has its bugs :ROFLMAO:
Oh and the Imouto Seikatsu policy being in Japanese in the UI is intentional, as it's the game's title and I quite like seeing it there. I'd expect people to continue reporting this but that's okay :)

Really though thanks everyone for reports on this that or whatever. I keep testing and revising as I can but the game really does have a lot of content that's way easier to find with an army of people putting eyes on it rather than just me.

Last edited:

Deek8D

Mar 1, 2024
hey prpr! thanks for the hard work translating, do i need to get decensor mod separatly or is it included with your version of the game?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
hey prpr! thanks for the hard work translating, do i need to get decensor mod separatly or is it included with your version of the game?
So the base game decensor uses the mello.second fan decensor with some touch-ups to my preference, you don't need anything there (unless you prefer the pure Kagura versions?). DLC stuff has not been decensored yet, I'll definitely include any high quality version of such that comes up when it does but for now we're all waiting on that.

Reactions: Deek8D
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes