Mod Wolf RPG Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv0.2.1] [Imouto_prpr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dante_Sanctus

Aug 4, 2022
As i said, with

Be warned that it creates its own savefile / launcher and can cause issues, so backup your saves

It did crash a save of mine once after trying different settings ^^'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Open mtool with the .bat, and drag and drop the Gamepro.exe in the tool

Don't think there s a difference between speed x2 and x10, everything will go a bit faster

And you can fast skip stuff by holding left click
Huge thanks

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Just warning mtooling the game breaks save compatibility with everything else. You'll get a faster translation but you'll be stuck with it.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Also if mtool uses an improper WolfRPG executable it may not be able to use a lot of the Wolf "Pro" features, which the DLC does use for a handful of effects. Like if the game throws a "missing SC1.jpg" error at some point, it's because the executable was built without proper screenshot support. I don't know if I could add anything to generally speed up the game, I don't think the framerate can be modified on demand within Wolf Editor itself. On a case by case basis coding could be added if it would be beneficial and I can be bothered to do it.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Should i play the normal version first or this one? do i miss anything from the normal one?
This is by and large just the full game (DLC included) with only very minor modifications, so the content should be the same as with Shades's version. If you think you will prefer the writing style/translation of my version you will not miss anything; it's also my hope that the translation is accurate enough that you will not inadvertently miss details due to TL choices or error.

Reactions: Egris

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Hi Imouto_prpr,
I salute ur effort, however, I am a tad bit confuse when downloading, in installation from description, it say " Full Game: Extract archive, enjoy. ", I try to navigate in mega's repository but I get confuse so I decide to get the (game) folder in root. So should I assumed that decision was correct?
I truly thank u for ur effort.

I don't want to bother u but is there a link where it describe what that dlc brings to the game? Thanks

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Hi Imouto_prpr,
I salute ur effort, however, I am a tad bit confuse when downloading, in installation from description, it say " Full Game: Extract archive, enjoy. ", I try to navigate in mega's repository but I get confuse so I decide to get the (game) folder in root. So should I assumed that decision was correct?
I truly thank u for ur effort.

I don't want to bother u but is there a link where it describe what that dlc brings to the game? Thanks
Yeah, the (Game) version is just the full game packed up and ready to go. Definitely the easiest way to just download and run it. If you want to update to later versions the little Update packs can just be dropped on top of that.

As for the DLC, I'm not sure if there's an English list. Without giving spoilers it primarily adds an additional story to the end game (approx 50-60 days of content) as well as a bunch of additional wet dreams and things you can do with your Imouto (and a few other bonus scenes across weekend events and whatnot). Some of that content will just show up naturally throughout the game, but the main chunk is after the end of the base game content.

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Does anyone have save data on day 1 with money cheat? (Just money cheat or with atk if can)
I can't install cheat engine on my win emulator

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Do you plan to change the UI translation to not include kanji? I found the activity buttons when imouto's at bedroom are too crowded, makes it a bit unappealing to see. Wouldn't it be more easy to eye if it's totally in english like Kagura version? Your translation's already good, very... But it's just slightly annoying to see that icons.

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
Tried to change game from 1.43 to 2.0.X then to 2.0.1 with the patch, my saves from older version don't work, I also tried the compatibility patch but make the game doesn't work anymore.
Can someone just share his save data from the end content of 1.4.X please but for the last 2.0.1 version?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Do you plan to change the UI translation to not include kanji? I found the activity buttons when imouto's at bedroom are too crowded, makes it a bit unappealing to see. Wouldn't it be more easy to eye if it's totally in english like Kagura version? Your translation's already good, very... But it's just slightly annoying to see that icons.
The buttons are just the original ones made by Inusuku, and since they're perfectly functional I see no reason to change them. If you'd like though you could replace them yourself, it's just an image swap so it won't break anything. Same with the hwords, which are included in another folder to swap in if you prefer.
Tried to change game from 1.43 to 2.0.X then to 2.0.1 with the patch, my saves from older version don't work, I also tried the compatibility patch but make the game doesn't work anymore.
Can someone just share his save data from the end content of 1.4.X please but for the last 2.0.1 version?
Did you use the full patch at some point or just the Upgrade packs? If you had some other version of the game, you'll need to patch it using the Patch Only version, or just download the full Game version. The Update packs just upgrade from earlier versions of this mod to newer ones. As for save compatibility, I just tried loading some old saves from 1.4.3 (raw JP and old fan version) and they seem fine so idk.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
The buttons are just the original ones made by Inusuku, and since they're perfectly functional I see no reason to change them. If you'd like though you could replace them yourself, it's just an image swap so it won't break anything. Same with the hwords, which are included in another folder to swap in if you prefer.
Ah okay. Which file I should replace with? I can't seem to find them. I can easily spot hwords tho.

IrrelevantOnF

Mar 12, 2022
If anyone wants to use the daeson colour mod with this, after installing it place these 4 images into the 'data/pictures/' folder after installing the colour mod and it should hopefully work (it won't be in colour for the dlc sections tho)

Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Ah okay. Which file I should replace with? I can't seem to find them. I can easily spot hwords tho.
I guess it's a bit awkward if you haven't unpacked the Kagura archives so I just tossed the icons in a rar here. For reference they go in the 1.4.0 folder, but the correct path is also in the archive.
EDIT: Wait why did they change "outing" to "go outside"?

Mar 28, 2023
While we're on the topic of the FFFox mod, I do hope that someday you collaborate with BlueFireNick so your translated text is there alongside the new modded content. I think that would be the definitive way to play this game if that happened because otherwise I will have to choose between a lot of Inusuku-quality new content or highly charming dialogue which elevates all the vanilla content. I would love to have my cake and eat it too if that is something that might happen lol. Either way I love the mod so far, great stuff (y)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dante_Sanctus

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
While we're on the topic of the FFFox mod, I do hope that someday you collaborate with BlueFireNick so your translated text is there alongside the new modded content. I think that would be the definitive way to play this game if that happened because otherwise I will have to choose between a lot of Inusuku-quality new content or highly charming dialogue which elevates all the vanilla content. I would love to have my cake and eat it too if that is something that might happen lol. Either way I love the mod so far, great stuff (y)(y)
Haha, we'll see. I have had some reservations about some of the stuff that has been going into FFFox mod recently. A great deal of what I've seen in it is quite good (I do still miss the added sex sound effect, will probably split off a version at some point that includes that, amongst other things), but other stuff not being entirely to my taste (mostly on the art side) makes me hesitant to entirely throw my lot in there. It's possible for the most part though just to port the script into his language format, aside from some small amount of rewording necessary for line splits and the panty summary screen being left either kind of broken or needing recoding. I don't terribly want to maintain a version like that though as I find his script format much worse to work with (less of a problem were the script "finalized" but revisions are still very much in progress), but it could be done.

If WolfRPG could be more modular I'd be much more enthusiastic about it, but being so all or nothing makes it a lot more uncomfortable.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes