Mod Wolf RPG Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv0.2.1] [Imouto_prpr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 28, 2023
Haha, we'll see. I have had some reservations about some of the stuff that has been going into FFFox mod recently. A great deal of what I've seen in it is quite good (I do still miss the added sex sound effect, will probably split off a version at some point that includes that, amongst other things), but other stuff not being entirely to my taste (mostly on the art side) makes me hesitant to entirely throw my lot in there. It's possible for the most part though just to port the script into his language format, aside from some small amount of rewording necessary for line splits and the panty summary screen being left either kind of broken or needing recoding. I don't terribly want to maintain a version like that though as I find his script format much worse to work with (less of a problem were the script "finalized" but revisions are still very much in progress), but it could be done.

If WolfRPG could be more modular I'd be much more enthusiastic about it, but being so all or nothing makes it a lot more uncomfortable.
That's a totally fair take. it seems like you've put a lot of thought into it already, possibly because people keep asking if it's possible instead of using the forum search function for your answer lmao. The fact is that you are doing this really high quality work for free (thank you!!) and it wouldn't be fair to you if I didn't respect your choices on this matter, not that I wouldn't regardless. I'll just sit in the corner in regards to this topic and hope it happens at some point :coffee:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
That's a totally fair take. it seems like you've put a lot of thought into it already, possibly because people keep asking if it's possible instead of using the forum search function for your answer lmao. The fact is that you are doing this really high quality work for free (thank you!!) and it wouldn't be fair to you if I didn't respect your choices on this matter, not that I wouldn't regardless. I'll just sit in the corner in regards to this topic and hope it happens at some point :coffee:
Yeah I have thought about it lots, not least because I actually started doing this on the FFFox Mod version of the game :KEK:
And I do like quite a bit of the added content, especially at the time before Inusuku added his own versions of a lot of events (the akapp cut-ins for undressing are super nice for example but Inusuku took the "show me your underwear" option to another level in the DLC). But on the same token, I find it hard to justify adding things to the game that I personally don't enjoy, so it becomes a bit of a mixed bag and makes me uncomfortable.

Even without me though someone could port the whole TL revision to his version. It's not specifically hard, just tedious to copy out every line into the correct text file. Would optimally want a bit of re-writing for style on the original/modified content but for the most part it'd just be a whole lot of ctrl-c ctrl-v.

Mar 28, 2023
Yeah I have thought about it lots, not least because I actually started doing this on the FFFox Mod version of the game :KEK:
And I do like quite a bit of the added content, especially at the time before Inusuku added his own versions of a lot of events (the akapp cut-ins for undressing are super nice for example but Inusuku took the "show me your underwear" option to another level in the DLC). But on the same token, I find it hard to justify adding things to the game that I personally don't enjoy, so it becomes a bit of a mixed bag and makes me uncomfortable.

Even without me though someone could port the whole TL revision to his version. It's not specifically hard, just tedious to copy out every line into the correct text file. Would optimally want a bit of re-writing for style on the original/modified content but for the most part it'd just be a whole lot of ctrl-c ctrl-v.
That's true, the hard part already being done makes things much easier if someone decides they desperately need both at once. That someone might be me in a year or two if no one else has done it, but for now I'll just enjoy this superb translation as is lol. Thank you again Imouto :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
The Guild Rep when you start out says "nonexistant" I think it's spelled "nonexistent."

I'll be keeping my eye out for more errors if I find them. Love your translation btw.
Holy crap you're right. Dummy is me on this one. I hope there aren't too many of these left so please do report anything you happen to come across.

EDIT: Oh also thanks for the support; I was so dumbstruck by my own stupid that I didn't even read to the end of your post lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXx_MAPLE_xXx

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Is there a way to change hair color without FFFox mod? Or is overwriting one mod over the other the only way?
If you mean with Daseson's on top, the option to change appearance in-game is indeed an FFFox thing, though you could very much just swap assets if you want a permanent change (this goes for Kitsune Imouto as well if you want). You'll just have to grab the relevant assets and overwrite the base ones.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes