Mod Wolf RPG Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv0.2.1] [Imouto_prpr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Just curious is the cheat mod compatible? or you are working on it ? by the way man thanks for your effort for bringing this game to us
Hey, no worries; more than anything I wanted to bring this game to myself :KEK:
I've never looked at the cheat mod, but by and large my version is just the base JP game, so no gameplay affecting variables should be altered at all. That said, any mod that needs to overwrite the game archives would absolutely nuke the translation, but something like cheat tables might work? I have no experience using cheat engine but so long as it can find the data it's looking for, I haven't changed what anything does. Any code changes I have made either have nothing to do with gameplay or use their own variables.

Nightwatch12

Formerly 'Wan Jun Kit'
Aug 3, 2018
I have try the the godly brother mod but it just nuke your version to ash and i cant fix it.
but as you say cheat table i also still looking at the mechanic on how to work :HideThePain:
thanks for the feedback

Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I have try the the godly brother mod but it just nuke your version to ash and i cant fix it.
but as you say cheat table i also still looking at the mechanic on how to work :HideThePain:
thanks for the feedback
Yeah if you wanted to use godly brother on this mod you'd be much better off taking its code and shoving it into the translation, rather than the other way around. It's probably like one script, versus having to modify hundreds :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nightwatch12

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Will probably finally push a version with the summaries tomorrow but for now, please enjoy this silly attempt to lay out and organize what had to be done to try and fix it. This was just some rough planning and probably not accurate to the actual implementation but it does illustrate what a mess it is to actually try and arrange the dang thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

killerjango

Oct 25, 2023
Hey, just a heads up, I went to download the latest "Update" version file and it's getting hard flagged for "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml". Not sure if something weird changed as I was able to download previous versions fine but this one randomly just wouldn't work.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Hey, just a heads up, I went to download the latest "Update" version file and it's getting hard flagged for "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml". Not sure if something weird changed as I was able to download previous versions fine but this one randomly just wouldn't work.
What AV solution are you using?

killerjango

Oct 25, 2023
It was just baseline WD(I know I know, Windows Defender poopy butthole bad), but it was just not letting me even download the thing in any browser. I downloaded Malwarebytes again (I recently reflashed my system and just hadn't gotten back around to it) and after WD let Malwarebytes take the wheel it downloaded fine so probably just a false positive.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Lol that's wild. I'm pretty sure the executable I have packed now was just what Wolf Editor exported with a tiny hex edit to change the title bar text to also include the F12 reset shortcut. That said, this is partially why I want to drop the exe file from the "Update" packs soon; even though I'm not doing anything, downloading an exe every time can be kinda spoopy. The only reason I have had to do it thus far is because v0.1.0 and older used an improperly built exe that wasn't able to actually do all the game features correctly. In any case, virustotal says it's all good and it hasn't nuked my own computer yet, so I hope it's fine.

EDIT: I have to say, every time Shades posts a screenshot, I'm reassured that it was a good choice to put in the time to go at this one on my own... I'm sure he means well but, ya know...? On the same note, thanks again to everyone who continues to help refine everything. I don't think this can ever get the exposure to be the version most people will play, but that doesn't mean I don't still want it to be the best experience.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018
Hey sorry don't want to rush you or anything, but is there a way to use the older fan TL for the summary in the panties section just as a temporary measure?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Hey sorry don't want to rush you or anything, but is there a way to use the older fan TL for the summary in the panties section just as a temporary measure?
I wish! I did try that quickly before but it became very readily apparent that it wasn't going to be reasonable. I'm pretty sure Nick also did stuff with it for his mod, which is why it worked in most cases, but as a result it didn't map properly to the Japanese version at all. I think I'm almost done it now though actually, just working on fixing up the variable spacing on the Onii-chan side before doing some debug testing (forcing different variable values to test cases). I want to do at least a bit more actual playtesting as well so don't intend to push the update tonight, but tomorrow should absolutely be doable.

Reactions: Deek8D

JohnPastel

Dec 5, 2019
I wish! I did try that quickly before but it became very readily apparent that it wasn't going to be reasonable. I'm pretty sure Nick also did stuff with it for his mod, which is why it worked in most cases, but as a result it didn't map properly to the Japanese version at all. I think I'm almost done it now though actually, just working on fixing up the variable spacing on the Onii-chan side before doing some debug testing (forcing different variable values to test cases). I want to do at least a bit more actual playtesting as well so don't intend to push the update tonight, but tomorrow should absolutely be doable.
Good work as always, I can't wait to see your update, it looks way better than anything that screen was before!
Make sure to sleep well though, you seem to be at it for a really long time each day, which many won't complain about, but your health is important ;)
Also what the fuck, Onii-chan really surpassed himself, how the heck did he make her cum 25 times in a night, what a legend

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Also what the fuck, Onii-chan really surpassed himself, how the heck did he make her cum 25 times in a night, what a legend
That is actually a legitimate stat, by the way. I knew I was giving her a good time that night but I didn't expect it to end up quite that high :KEK: She actually got so sick the next day that I think I had to nurse her three times and she still couldn't get out of bed, poor thing.

Don't worry about the hours I'm spending these days, it's all because I want to (I generally find this very entertaining). The first week translation push was pretty extreme but now I'm just doing it at the rate I feel like.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for your effort mate, quite enjoying the DLC. I bought it just to support the dev but was waiting for a translation to be finished for it lol.

• Love

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Thanks for your effort mate, quite enjoying the DLC. I bought it just to support the dev but was waiting for a translation to be finished for it lol.
Yes! Send those bucks to Inusuku for giving us all such a great time.

Time to pack it in for the day but I think the summary might be there, or just have a few lingering cases I haven't snuffed out. I was able to fix the case of the no-wake run that managed to explode my old version running on Nick's code, so that at least makes me happy. Though somehow I ended up compressing the text enough that it never ends up filling the whole window.
panty working3.PNG
(Trying to backport nuked the save so they're not quite the same but the relevant conditions are.)

Deek8D

Mar 1, 2024
Hey prpr just wanted to tell you, really apreciate the time and effort you've put into doing your own translation, what you got plus mello's dlc decensor will be perfection, makes me kinda wish inusuku worked on this game forever along with you guys!

• Red Heart

Deek8D

Mar 1, 2024
idk if this has been reported/fixed, as i was playing and just now got to a friday night policy decision, and picked "Imouto Seikatsu", the policy's name is in Japanese.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
idk if this has been reported/fixed, as i was playing and just now got to a friday night policy decision, and picked "Imouto Seikatsu", the policy's name is in Japanese.
Has been reported, but is also intentional. It's the game's title, after all, and I quite like seeing it there :)

Reactions: Deek8D

orin15

Dec 15, 2019
I thought it might be a better idea to use romaji, so that people don't think that there's untranslated text, but then they might not understand that it refers to the title.

Reactions: Amarinth12
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes