Mod Wolf RPG Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv0.1.4] [Imouto_prpr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Greetings, and ty for the release!

Is it possible to have a non FFox modded version of the game?

Using my save for NG+ makes the game start with kitsuned imouto without being able to transform her back (+ changes the menu screen)

Love this mod but i would rather put it manually once it is updated : )

EDIT: using save from post #10,807 in shade thread fixed the issue.
But I'm still interested in non modded version

EDIT 2:

1718902631361.png

Don't take the archive : >

Last edited:

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
Thanks for your hard work. Some time ago I was actually considering doing something like this but had no previous experience or know-how to do it. I've played through the game with my minimal JP knowledge and google translate's camera to get through.

I'm definitely more of the less localized, more weeb category of translation so this fits my taste. Looking forward to the polished release.

wegwerf666

Dec 22, 2018
money is fixed.. don't know if it is scripted or just unlucky but i had a deficit (around -1000 each week) during the first 2 weeks in the game even though i focused on guildwork / subjugation. After that i got a ton of money ( during week 4 or 5 i think i got around 23000).

should we report in this thread when we notice missing translations ? noticed during nightcrawling after selecting to cum inside that the notification asking for confirmation is untranslated ( 2 choices )

but thanks again for your good work everything else during the main game seems flawless :D now get some sleep dude

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Is it possible to have a non FFox modded version of the game?
The current version that includes the DLC is the vanilla version of the game. I may make a separate version that includes some amount of fan content in the future, but right now it is just the base game + DLC.
should we report in this thread when we notice missing translations ? noticed during nightcrawling after selecting to cum inside that the notification asking for confirmation is untranslated ( 2 choices )
Please do! You mean during the interactive part, yes? I'll try to take a look but that script in particular is very messy so it might be harder to find without being able to directly search it.

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
kinda curious if this would work alongside Blue's mod?
I saw in the description that you played through the game with it active

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
kinda curious if this would work alongside Blue's mod?
I saw in the description that you played through the game with it active
It will not be functionally compatible with FFFox Mod (as in, there's no realistic way to install the content from both). Unfortunately, the way the game works (and this is probably true of all Wolf RPG games) is that basically all the code is packed into a very small number of archives, so replacing pretty much anything means you have to replace the whole damn thing. The only way to make a "compatible" version would be to port my translation into Nick's new script format on top of his version as basically another language.

• Wow
Reactions: xkajl

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
The current version that includes the DLC is the vanilla version of the game. I may make a separate version that includes some amount of fan content in the future, but right now it is just the base game + DLC.
My bad, downloaded the archive on top thinking it was the DLC release ^^

karahan89

Jun 12, 2023
I guess there are too many zip folders since I downloaded all the files. What is the current version and what is required for the DLC? How should we do the installation? If this is an answered question, I may have missed it. Can you help me?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I guess there are too many zip folders since I downloaded all the files. What is the current version and what is required for the DLC? How should we do the installation? If this is an answered question, I may have missed it. Can you help me?
Available packages and installation instructions are in the OP, currently uploading new versions of the full game to include some bugfixes, but if you already have any previous full version of my DLC translation downloaded you can just grab the little update package to update it to DLCv0.1.1.

Updated Kagura Save Compatibility file will come shortly, it also needs to be updated to be compatible with the bugfixes if and only if you are using Kagura save files.
Found untranslated passage when bathing imouto while she s sick (3rd line i think?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was previously reported and has been fixed (hopefully?) in the bugfix version uploading now. Thanks though!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuroterian

Detonators

Mar 23, 2024
I'm sorry but i feel like so stupid, but i can't seem to access the DLC, Killed the monkey king, after going to the hot springs i can just peak at people and then i go back to the week grind

So i must have done something wrong with the installation.
I got the 1718908070516.png folder
Do i jsut grab the data 1718908121108.png from the rar, and just drag it in and replace the old data folder?
Sorry for the inconvience.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I'm sorry but i feel like so stupid, but i can't seem to access the DLC, Killed the monkey king, after going to the hot springs i can just peak at people and then i go back to the week grind

So i must have done something wrong with the installation.
I got the View attachment 3754389 folder
Do i jsut grab the data View attachment 3754392 from the rar, and just drag it in and replace the old data folder?
Sorry for the inconvience.
For updating, you'll want to grab the newest update (DLCv0.1.1) for additional script/UI completion and bugfixes. And then yes, just merge the Data folder over the existing one and overwrite.

Did you finish just the first onsen even where you chase the monkeys off or also the follow-up event? After the first one at some point on a weekday the game will offer a 999 day subjugation request which is the second part. After that you'll start getting offered the DLC story on weekdays.

Detonators

Mar 23, 2024
For updating, you'll want to grab the newest update (DLCv0.1.1) for additional script/UI completion and bugfixes. And then yes, just merge the Data folder over the existing one and overwrite.

Did you finish just the first onsen even where you chase the monkeys off or also the follow-up event? After the first one at some point on a weekday the game will offer a 999 day subjugation request which is the second part. After that you'll start getting offered the DLC story on weekdays.
That makes sense.. yea didn't think about the 999 days quest.. Thank you so much gonna try now and see if it works!

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, there is a single kanji left in the beginning of the sentence when onii chan critical successes cooking : >
Dammit my test file before the DLC came out was literally right before the seal extermination event :ROFLMAO:. I need to play through the earlier parts of the game though and fix up a lot of the UI; you can see that the top bar on normal screens and the policy menus and stuff have been tidied up a bunch, but each subjugation event script is a bit different so the UI elements are kind of all over the place still.

As for the other one I'm having trouble finding it, surprised I didn't run into that myself as during DLC testing I did try both cooking options quite a bit...

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Still, these are the only flaws i found for now (apart the flavour description in the panties section, but i think it was precised it would be done later..) - and I ve been tryharding the game all afternoon

Took the EZ NG+ normal difficulty (winning everything route) and haven't seen anything else - (day 43 right now, Great adventure completed)

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Still, these are the only flaws i found for now (apart the flavour description in the panties section, but i think it was precised it would be done later..) - and I ve been tryharding the game all afternoon

Took the EZ NG+ normal difficulty (winning everything route) and haven't seen anything else - (day 43 right now, Great adventure completed)
Good to hear! The four(!) ports in quick succession (Fan version > JP 1.44 > JP 1.45 > JP 2.00 > JP 2.01) have definitely introduced opportunities for more errors but generally speaking I've been working at this for about two months, so hopefully it isn't too sloppy overall. At any rate, it should only get better over time as this stuff gets identified and I enjoy more Imouto Life on my own. Any time I'm playing the game I'm probably also shuffling formatting and whatnot around at least a little bit.

I really do want to try hard mode too at some point but for the sake of faster playtesting I haven't been able to get around to it. If I hit a wall that's definitely a big problem for actually testing content :KEK:

Last edited:

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
I really do want to try hard mode too at some point but for the sake of faster playtesting I haven't been able to get around to it. If I hit a wall that's definitely a big problem for actually testing content :KEK:
I wonder what happens if really easy fights are lost (the ones on great adventure, or the bandit attacking kasumi event that triggers her coming to the guild)

As for hard mode, on non NG+ (or new game..anyway), it s a lot of prioritizing training over relationships with your imouto, and a bit of RNG about skills and guildmate events
Still very doable, watch out however the monkeys in the end hit hard : >

Kring

Aug 16, 2018
Thank you very much for your translation. It is deeply appreciated !!

Also I found some untranslated text when peeping (peep > peep > leave)

1718919186391.png

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes