lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Good luck on your game. Hopefully you make the game you want to make, and don't listen to people complaining.

Edit:
Frumi Hopefully you'll never make an attempt at game development, seeing as how you react to OP's initial post of this release and my comment.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nerro and Frumi

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well this is new... housewife in the title.. but the title is actually accurate.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------
But that IS kinkshaming. If the the SOLE reasoning for a bad review/facepalm is "meh futa not my cup of tea sadly...", then this opinion/review would be literally worthless and provides nothing of value in terms of critique or insight into how to improve the game.
Because no matter how well-made this Futa game is or becomes, this person would never play it due to not being into Futa in the first place and their comment is literally a waste of space. This is one of the main reasons kinkshaming is not allowed.

----------------
You're right but I also never claimed every single facepalm reaction on a game is just kink shaming. I said facepalming is a non-verbal way of conveying such an act and if it is indeed just because somebody doesn't like a tag, then it IS kinkshaming and it shouldn't be allowed to do this. Like when I see a game get dislikes within the first 5 minutes of it being uploaded, I can only assume the perpetrators never actually played it and are just kinkshaming but sure, I can't know that for 100% certainty.
Review? Didn't know we were we talking about a review too, but yeah the reviews are definitely a problem too in so many ways and no, not only because of haters.
Kinda funny. You just always say "This IS kinkshame!" with no reasoning, no valid argument and no understandable point to prove WHY this would be kinkshame. It's always just "Trust me brother, it is!". You do realize this is not how this works right? If you want to see it like that, then this is your thing, but don't sell this as a fact. But read on, i'll explain, give reasons, arguments and even simple to understand examples WHY this is not kinkshame.
----------------------
26.01.2024, Small EDIT:
I just saw they did change the "Facepalm" reaction into "Angry" instead of just a simple "Thumbs down (n)" button, which would have less negative repercussion for both sides.
Why? I don't get it, do they really want to make things worse on this website here or what's the goal? This will cause even more negative behavior now. They change one powerful negative just for another one... Welp...let the new wars begin! Now we will hear all about the "Angry Bois" instead of the "Facepalmers". Great job!
----------------------
Issue with facepalms on NTR or other controversial games is that its hard to grasp which of these facepalms are due to actually reasonable criticism or just blatant kinkshaming. This is both an issue for players and the creator. When I find an obscure ntr game with like 20 facepalms and 100 likes, I can't tell if the game actually have issues or not. Even the reviews of it can be heavily biased or filled with lies just to tank the game for its controversial content. I will have to analyze each review closely to gauge weather this reads like a front just to smear the game for its tags or actual valid criticism and reasoning. Incest/harem games don't have to go trough this ordeal to nearly such a degree because most NTR fans are mature enough to let people enjoy things they like.

This is why I advocate the removal or this useless facepalm reaction because without reasoning behind your opinion, it really does not offer any constructive or informative value and only adds to toxicity in the community.
I think you're wrong about this. Incest can be just as in-depth and has just as many variations as NTR and some incest fans like one and don't like the other type. Specifically Mother vs Sister vs Daughter incest I've seen very divisive degrees of interest in one or the other. Some people are also only into the "fake" incest with stepmom/stepsister and some only like soft incest like cousins and aunts. Its a big fetish with many branches and is just as complex as the NTR genre.
Yeah, if you put it that way, i guess i'll admit that in complexity and branches they are same-ish. I'm a lil bit doubtful about the heavy feelings involved in NTR in contrast to incest, but in the end yes i agree with you to some extend.

Last edited:
Reactions: -GOTTI-

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Hmmm.... Shame it is of a taste I am not too fond of...
The art direction is amusing...

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes