VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.4] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 41 Votes

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
the same situation as with "incest" - translation problems, non-native speakers;)
"rape" here is more like a sexual game for Val due to her kinky character.

in any case the game has much more to offer aside a few misunderstood scenes or unfortunately crafted characters...
She was raped bruh

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
She was raped bruh
if you are sure, be sure to report it to patreon as well.
all games with such content get additional bonuses and more money...you will do the dev and consequently all players a huge favor. not sure why no one dint do that already, yet better late than never.
thanks

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
if you are sure, be sure to report it to patreon as well.
all games with such content get additional bonuses and more money...you will do the dev and consequently all players a huge favor. not sure why no one dint do that already, yet better late than never.
thanks
I don’t understand why anyone even bothered with the fact that there is no tag.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I don’t understand why anyone even bothered with the fact that there is no tag.
thats f95zooone for ya...:BootyTime:
It prevents - or allows - games to show up in the search function. Players who don't enjoy a specific tag (e.g. vore) can filter out AVNs with that type of content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FAEN1134
Feb 5, 2018
You can choose between:
• Bookworm game mod
• Mage game mod
• Warrior game mod
While all Love Interests are available for any of them like in Diablo 4:
Using a particular game mod will give you more relationship points
and additional scenes with some characters
Where to download ?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Not a lot of players realize it but the game has so many divergent paths for every character. For example for Elin there is a romance, domination path. For ISIS she can dom you or you can destroy her dominance over you if she has respect. For Aurora there are 3 separate paths ! Love, fear and outright hate.

Very ambitious game with lots of path I hope the dev follows through with all of them.

Reactions: reb95

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
That's how the game tracks relationship points. It's a bit of a spoiler since the mood of an LI seems to be tied to their willingness to help or deceive the MC in his rise to becoming a king.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ISIS looks like the most cunning and brutal of all characters and she hides it behind flirty and smug demeanor. She is the only character that has domination points over MC but no submission? Path as of yet.

Hyjifan1212

Nov 19, 2023
Not a lot of players realize it but the game has so many divergent paths for every character. For example for Elin there is a romance, domination path. For ISIS she can dom you or you can destroy her dominance over you if she has respect. For Aurora there are 3 separate paths ! Love, fear and outright hate.

Very ambitious game with lots of path I hope the dev follows through with all of them.
I was very surprised with the mom near end of current patch. There were 2 options and both had scenes of different natures, love or lust. Most games will just give a scene then carry on story for one choice and the other option will just skip the scene to the carry on story. Makes me want to replay the game.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 41 Votes