VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.5] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I'm digging the story and I haven't finished all the content but I have to ask: Is the magician route actually just the colossal pussy route?
Because so far MC just gets clowned on and overpowered in any kind of fight and the duel with Cass in the barracks was actually pretty annoying to me.
Does it get better if I start over and pick the warrior route?
Because making magic glowbugs and fucking up a portal does not an impressive mage make. I just want him to use his fucking magic or something. Dude would be a dead man if he didn't have plot armor. OK end rant.

Mar 6, 2020
It's good to see your VN developing more and more

You can build your community and add your patrons by focusing more on this discord, For example, you can set up a separate weekly update section

My suggestion is that you can follow and answer questions on F95zone, I think you will have more interest if you are active on there and private Discord channel, maybe just spend 30-1h every day to check your messages and answer the questions you want to answer
just like in monkey business (incest, harem, pregnancy, voyeurism, romance, corruption, etc) and several new ones that fit the setting :whistle:

bloodr@ven

Aug 24, 2018
10/10 update. I was quite surprised to see the game jump from 2.5GB to 3.9GB. It's surreal to think that the game hasn't even been out for a year and yet has more content than 80% of the games on this site.

Given the amount of content it already has, it saddens me to know it only got 400k views and 400 likes. It should be at least sitting at 5m views and 1k likes, imo.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
really liked the update. A note for other devs: you don't need ten renders for ten lines of text with just little changes.
And yes, in what game can you *spoiler alert*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: envyNox

Garen

May 6, 2017
Honestly just a banger update. Like the other said, the branching is intense and the fact that you are already at the point of killing off arguably the most important character after MC himself is nuts. And the way it's done is also perfect. You can really feel the effort of your choices so far reflected on the character's face.

That's the one thing about Lazy Monkey. The plot can go haphazard but his characters are solid and the renders might be a bit grainy but the character expressions perfectly display the emotions the character is feeling at the moment.

Thanks for the MILFs btw. Tormenting the Queen is now my favourite plot line.

imperial 345 (2).png imperial 345 (3).png imperial 345 (4).png

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes