4.60 star(s) 64 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Going to play the new update, what's the new incest patch is for? I am testing with and without the patch, and the dialogues and relationships appear to be the same. BTW, the game makes absolute no sense without incest, you basically have to change almost the entire history to work.
The developer is hosting his project via Patreon, and Patreon doesn't like the I-word. Which means that Lazy Monkey has to substitute words 'mother' and 'sister' with not-blood-related synonyms like 'stepmother' and 'stepsister'... despite the fact that there is no mention of any other elven woman that could possibly be Elis' & Elin's biological mother.

The dialogues and story are structured in such a way that all characters mentioned are intended to be blood-related, since that is Lazy Monkey's forte.

It's not a big deal, just open the script.rpy by yourself in some code editor program and CTRL + F > Replace All 'stepmother' 'stepsister' with 'mother' 'sister' and you're good! :LUL:

• Hey there
Reactions: Lazy_Monkey

Hyjifan1212

Nov 19, 2023
Yes. She gives a slight handjob before stopping. I'm assuming you have to do the teasing event in the previous update with her to get that one. The event I'm referring to is when she sits on your lap and you play with her tits in the pool after the first Elin teleporting scene.
OMG! I really hope there is a gallery at some point in the future so at least I/we can see what there is or missing and work towards those scenes or variations. That is amazing.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I really struggle with this story. I want to like it, but, the writing isn't very good at all. And the renders are mediocre.

I wouldn't support it.

The developer; Lazy Monkey, has seemingly earned their name.
Are you high? Sure, you can dislike the story for subjective reasons, but Imperial Chronicles is far from boring by any stretch of that word's meaning. There are far worse examples of nonsensical narratives and juvenile dialogues, and plenty of them to boot.

As for IC, yeah, this is Lazy Monkey's first foray into developing a fantasy environment, and it is certainly apparent in some chapters, but overall, they have been doing a fantastic job - and with updates coming every 2 months, this is probably among the fastest developing quality VNs on the market. Especially considering that the actual rendering quality is extremely good (but obviously, not the best you can find).

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Damn, that was a massive update. I can't even imagine all possible endings of this game. A walkthrough is must to understand all possible paths the player has.

A small complain: there was no scene were Isis/Aurora is kicked out. I would have love to seen their reaction of being rejected.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I'm digging the story and I haven't finished all the content but I have to ask: Is the magician route actually just the colossal pussy route?
Because so far MC just gets clowned on and overpowered in any kind of fight and the duel with Cass in the barracks was actually pretty annoying to me.
Does it get better if I start over and pick the warrior route?
Because making magic glowbugs and fucking up a portal does not an impressive mage make. I just want him to use his fucking magic or something. Dude would be a dead man if he didn't have plot armor. OK end rant.

Mar 6, 2020
It's good to see your VN developing more and more

You can build your community and add your patrons by focusing more on this discord, For example, you can set up a separate weekly update section

My suggestion is that you can follow and answer questions on F95zone, I think you will have more interest if you are active on there and private Discord channel, maybe just spend 30-1h every day to check your messages and answer the questions you want to answer
just like in monkey business (incest, harem, pregnancy, voyeurism, romance, corruption, etc) and several new ones that fit the setting :whistle:

bloodr@ven

Aug 24, 2018
10/10 update. I was quite surprised to see the game jump from 2.5GB to 3.9GB. It's surreal to think that the game hasn't even been out for a year and yet has more content than 80% of the games on this site.

Given the amount of content it already has, it saddens me to know it only got 400k views and 400 likes. It should be at least sitting at 5m views and 1k likes, imo.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
really liked the update. A note for other devs: you don't need ten renders for ten lines of text with just little changes.
And yes, in what game can you *spoiler alert*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: envyNox

Garen

May 6, 2017
Honestly just a banger update. Like the other said, the branching is intense and the fact that you are already at the point of killing off arguably the most important character after MC himself is nuts. And the way it's done is also perfect. You can really feel the effort of your choices so far reflected on the character's face.

That's the one thing about Lazy Monkey. The plot can go haphazard but his characters are solid and the renders might be a bit grainy but the character expressions perfectly display the emotions the character is feeling at the moment.

Thanks for the MILFs btw. Tormenting the Queen is now my favourite plot line.

imperial 345 (2).png imperial 345 (3).png imperial 345 (4).png

• Love
Reactions: Filipis

Eumm

Nov 22, 2021
Interestingly, if you respected the king enough, you will be named heir by him and Cass will be very unhappy about it. It seems that she just plays MC off against the king and her ambition of being the queen always remains. So if MC joins her coup, she probably wants to be the queen by marrying MC or imprisons MC just like what they do to their father. If MC refuses and decides to kill her, I highly doubt whether she really dies or not since the daggar is brought by her and her body is collected by her men.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I'm digging the story and I haven't finished all the content but I have to ask: Is the magician route actually just the colossal pussy route?
Because so far MC just gets clowned on and overpowered in any kind of fight and the duel with Cass in the barracks was actually pretty annoying to me.
Does it get better if I start over and pick the warrior route?
Because making magic glowbugs and fucking up a portal does not an impressive mage make. I just want him to use his fucking magic or something. Dude would be a dead man if he didn't have plot armor. OK end rant.
Unfortunately yes, the magician path is the least impressive and just turns MC into a huge faggot. Unless the monkeyverse of magic dramatically changes the MC simply remains a butt-fuckedable fairyking.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes