4.60 star(s) 64 Votes

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
A detailed mod would be of great help for this game but the biggest thing this games needs is a Scene Gallery.
Not here to dis the game or anything as I like the game, but I can't understand why the game does NOT have a Scene Gallery when the dev's previous game had a good one.
Its how the industry today is: if the previous game a studio, dev etc make has "said" features then its expected that the sequel or next game should have the same or even advanced features as you already created the expectation for it.
I'm hoping enough patreons ask the dev to make one. All good games should have one!

After reading my own post, I think I just sound like someone that just wants the gallery so I can fap to sexy scenes with no fuss. :ROFLMAO:
So... I still stand by it :ROFLMAO:
Some developers have their own reasons for not implementing galleries into their game, especially when there are many paths or different plots for a scene and people PLAYED it rather than just looking at galleries and deleted the game as if they don't care what the developers spent their time creating plots for...

and some have different ones, like sometimes it's hard to create a gallery and especially knowing that a lot of the scene has to be implemented into galleries...

Mar 6, 2020
The story was as always, quite good. I have no idea how this is gonna go because the way it's shaping up it looks like you just have to choose between Elin or Cass, but the initial prophecy mentioned that killing any of the 3 sisters would be bad (if i recall correctly?).

When you think about it, the two paths aren't super different, in a way. I guess they could combine back into one again.

However, there was basically no sex. If I didn't miss anything you get 1 handjob and 1 attempted sex with the queen that is as is always the cliche, interrupted. Teasing is getting a bit ridiculous. Unless the game is gonna be 3 times the size of what it is now we should be getting to some actual fucking at this point.
It's crazy

Isis is exactly what I expected when choosing her. Ruthless, strong enough to come up with a plan to kill Cass and I guess the "Red Crown" is on her way to becoming a tyrant.

The second path I played was "Green Crown" when teaming up with Cass. On this path, Isis didn't seem to have a chance to show off much. But who knows what things will be like when three crazy people cooperate together

The last path I reached was "White Crown". where MC teams up with Elin to protect the king and defeat Cass

Perhaps the biggest shame is that Aurora doesn't appear in this update, or I missed it. Which situation am I in!?

When I read the comments, I saw that there was an option for everyone to die except Elin. How did you do it =)) HOLY SHIT

Reactions: gkratos123

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The story was as always, quite good. I have no idea how this is gonna go because the way it's shaping up it looks like you just have to choose between Elin or Cass, but the initial prophecy mentioned that killing any of the 3 sisters would be bad (if i recall correctly?).

When you think about it, the two paths aren't super different, in a way. I guess they could combine back into one again.

However, there was basically no sex. If I didn't miss anything you get 1 handjob and 1 attempted sex with the queen that is as is always the cliche, interrupted. Teasing is getting a bit ridiculous. Unless the game is gonna be 3 times the size of what it is now we should be getting to some actual fucking at this point.
Try cas route. you fuck her in the pussy and creampie her.
Also previously fucked the wife. and several other girls

Mar 6, 2020
Another great update. While it is a shame Cass can't be fixed, it makes for good writing given her story. Wherever the story goes, I hope Isis doesn't betray MC. I ended up liking her more with every new release.
Isis has two paths

1 is that we dominate her

2 is for her to dominate us

Maybe she will betray in case 2. Who knows, anyway Lazy Monkey broke the protected LI pattern accepting whatever happens

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, finished one of my playthroughs. The warrior one to be exact. Great update. I will say though.

Spoilers below:

None of my women died on the warrior path. I refused to side with Cass and didn't give in to her. However, Ludwig and Aker died. Probably could've saved them if I did. The King is pretty much dead. Queen, Lia, Alaina and Elin are obviously alright. I'm surprised Isis wasn't there. At least on my playthrough. It's funny though how Cass was scared to mess with her.

Speaking of Cass. She's lost the plot. If she's like that on every route but those that side with her, I can't let it go. Her reasons might be legitimate, but I can't forgive her on those routes.

With one playthrough down, I have a bunch more to get to. By the way. Something I just realized that I previously overlooked is Queen kissing MC before his exile. Shouldn't that also count as a "first kiss", if you skipped both Elin and Cass? From what we can tell, those scenes happened one after the other. Or does that take the emotion away from MC leaving?

It's honestly a minor thing. But I figured since you can skip those two and Queen kisses MC. It would count. That's all though.

Mar 6, 2020
Alright, finished one of my playthroughs. The warrior one to be exact. Great update. I will say though.

Spoilers below:

None of my women died on the warrior path. I refused to side with Cass and didn't give in to her. However, Ludwig and Aker died. Probably could've saved them if I did. The King is pretty much dead. Queen, Lia, Alaina and Elin are obviously alright. I'm surprised Isis wasn't there. At least on my playthrough. It's funny though how Cass was scared to mess with her.

Speaking of Cass. She's lost the plot. If she's like that on every route but those that side with her, I can't let it go. Her reasons might be legitimate, but I can't forgive her on those routes.

With one playthrough down, I have a bunch more to get to. By the way. Something I just realized that I previously overlooked is Queen kissing MC before his exile. Shouldn't that also count as a "first kiss", if you skipped both Elin and Cass? From what we can tell, those scenes happened one after the other. Or does that take the emotion away from MC leaving?

It's honestly a minor thing. But I figured since you can skip those two and Queen kisses MC. It would count. That's all though.
Isis only appears if you refuse Cass's betrayal

Then get captured and when Cass threatens you with your sister to support her regency, you pretend to agree and you'll meet Isis again at the dinner table after being released

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Isis only appears if you refuse Cass's betrayal

Then get captured and when Cass threatens you with your sister to support her regency, you pretend to agree and you'll meet Isis again at the dinner table after being released
Ah. See I didn't meet Cass at the end of the previous update before the start. So it's on my Cass playthrough where I turned her down. I'll see that next then since I'm doing her playthrough.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
There are a lot of choices, but they all feel very off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it really reminds me of the last game from this dev. forced excessive branching of paths.
Well, she is not just a commoner for the MC to dictate her be arrested without evidence. I do like the idea of the MC trying harder to reason with Cass. But I believe it is in-character that she'd dismiss it, still giving you the same options. She is insane.

LucienEvansX

May 4, 2024
Overall think the branching was good it feels like our choices matter, but now I have no idea if it’s even possible to keep all the sisters alive along with the mom. Also is anyone else kinda fed up with Cass’s attitude even when you join her. I mean even when banging her for the first time she’s like “does it matter if I’m a virgin?” or “don’t creampie me again”. At some point I kept waiting for a time to put her in her place but nothing happens unlike with Elin where you can dominate her. Even the supposed “dom” scenes with Cass have her talking back and not in the sexy playful way.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Overall think the branching was good it feels like our choices matter, but now I have no idea if it’s even possible to keep all the sisters alive along with the mom. Also is anyone else kinda fed up with Cass’s attitude even when you join her. I mean even when banging her for the first time she’s like “does it matter if I’m a virgin?” or “don’t creampie me again”. At some point I kept waiting for a time to put her in her place but nothing happens unlike with Elin where you can dominate her. Even the supposed “dom” scenes with Cass have her talking back and not in the sexy playful way.
100%. I dig the game but this stuff with Cass is a bit disappointing. Maybe the dev will revisit the childhood promise MC made to marry her if you chose that option.
If implemented like that it could change things for the better IMO.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes