4.60 star(s) 64 Votes

Loquete

Mar 6, 2021
It's true that the renders are quite mediocre compared to other top games here, but it's not like this game looks bad, and for me, the renders are the least important thing. I would rather have these renders but get consistent updates than wait 8 or more months for an update with the same content we get here in just 2-3 months.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I don't think the render quality is bad, there is better of course, but it takes a long time and long waiting times are not for me. I've always been someone who cares more about the story, but in this game everything is perfect for me.
I agree. What's important is how the render is perceived in general, not how much the developer has moved up the detail and resolution sliders in daz. You can make a very detailed render, but the girl will still be ugly. In this game, all the girls are beautiful.
well, and long development kills interest: the risk of interest dropping increases. You can be very interested in a girl, but after a year, when you've waited for the update you won't care anymore.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imperial Chronicles [v0.5] [Lazy Monkey] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4 -> v0.5 [1,14 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: v0.4 -> v0.5 [146 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

w3z3n3

Oct 10, 2021
This is the greatest creator I've ever seen, and he even suggested that everyone download the game on the forums at the same time as it was released. Seriously, he needs more supporters!

PS:Right now I don't have the opportunity to download the game to many different resources, so the best thing for you would be to download the game from some kind of game aggregator like f95:

panmzoide

Jun 4, 2020
Hey, for those who have already played, is the update good? Is it worth playing or is it better to wait for a few more updates?

panmzoide

Jun 4, 2020
This is the greatest creator I've ever seen, and he even suggested that everyone download the game on the forums at the same time as it was released. Seriously, he needs more supporters!

PS:Right now I don't have the opportunity to download the game to many different resources, so the best thing for you would be to download the game from some kind of game aggregator like f95:
Yeah, he's definitely on the top league!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Amazing update so much divergent paths holy shit you can even kill one of the MAIN characters this episode and you bet your ass the rest of the game ill adapt to it! How can that be?

Reactions: Garen and panmzoide

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I don't want to spoil but if you build high trust with
and then stun her by refusing her plan at the end of the update you can kill her.

• Wow
Reactions: osaki_nami

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Amazing update so much divergent paths holy shit you can even kill one of the MAIN characters this episode and you bet your ass the rest of the game ill adapt to it! How can that be?
That's why I'm *really* hoping this gets a gallery mod.

So many divergent paths, not only you cant see them all in one play through, but there will likely be some you dont even know about because of paths you didnt know existed!

Like for instance, if you pick the studious perk, you fail to capture the elf prisoner in the woods and she gets away, but you get an extended scene with Lia during her exam that the other two perks dont get.

Reactions: ElCrazy1
Aug 18, 2019
I really struggle with this story. I want to like it, but, the writing isn't very good at all. And the renders are mediocre.

I wouldn't support it.

The developer; Lazy Monkey, has seemingly earned their name.

• Angry
Reactions: weezal and Deamate

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This was a phenomenal update. I definitely need to check out my other playthroughs for it. I did my warrior path first. So I'll get to my other playthroughs before giving my full thoughts on the update. I know for sure I missed some stuff or there's difference based on choices.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes