• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - Imperial Courtesan [v0.0.5 Demo] [Imperial Eagle]

1. 5.00 star(s)

clippedwings

Pretty good for what it is. I hope the developer stays with it. Right now the story doesnt go very far and ramps up too quickly. It has potential though. Good narrative and character design and hits the corruption genre just right.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Gen93696

The author is quite skilled. Their attention to flow and detail is impressive.
    Consider the following excerpt:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    What I have a problem with is the pacing. Events progress too fast. We need more character development, tension, teasing, internal struggle, fear, curiosity, confusion, make me sweat goddammit!

Well, I have to say, as little as the game offered, it did make me sweat.

If the purpose of this demo was to show the author's skill, passion, and sensitivity in the quickest way possible, then I guess this was the best way to do it, wasn't it?

I hope you'll go back and fill the gaps you skipped, the fun is in the girl's struggle.

This is a gem that is in serious need of polishing.
    I give it 5 unpolished stars.
    The author should use their time well.

Best of luck,
    You just earned a fan.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

SimpForCorruption

For what little is available in the initial release v0.0.5 Demo, what is there seems well written enough. So far the story starts what looks like 2 sorts of branching paths/methodologies to accomplish goals in a story of spycraft. The art so far is decent for the historical setting ofthe game and I kinda like the few pieces of art in game so far. Could use additional art, but for a first release this game is functional and I enjoyed reading the initial scenes. I look forward to future releases with more content.