HTML Imperial Courtesan [v0.0.5 Demo] [Imperial Eagle]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Imperial Eagle

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2024
Imperial Courtesan.png

Overview:
You control the actions of an innocent 20 year old destitute noblewoman in Napoleonic era, who is presented with an opportunity to rise as a courtesan-spy. Whether you do it with your body, wits or violence is up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: Imperial Eagle -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.5 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

smpl2.png Screenshot.png smpl3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
the first screenshot at the end of the first paragraph,
switched from 1st person to 2nd person, i mean :HideThePain:

other than that decent demo, missing ai cg tag tho
best of luck (y)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Great idea to do something in this seldom-used period of history. The story seems decent so far, but much too short for a proper demo. The writing is quite good, with only a few minor grammar mistakes (like "Inside is a bed, two chairs and a table" rather than "Inside are...").

The one historical nit I would pick is that colonel Bertrand (should be Colonel Bertrand, btw) and the captain are far too crude for men of that time and station. Maybe an enlisted man would talk like that, but Napoleon was a bit of a prude and wouldn't have his ministry officials talking like that. You can argue that he'd likely never know, but those two would be taking a major risk for no real gain. What if she was offended enough to complain? Let them enmesh our heroine in their web before revealing their crude selves.

Please continue, though, and let me know if I can do anything to help with this. I do know a bit of the history of the period and would be happy to answer any questions you might have via PM.

Haruhiiro

Jun 26, 2021
Pretty nice that another person decided to make a game that looks like a medival age, but i really hope that it will have some girl on girl action :unsure:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Pretty nice that another person decided to make a game that looks like a medival age, but i really hope that it will have some girl on girl action :unsure:
It's not set in medieval times; it's set some 300 years after the end of the medieval age, in Napoleonic France. The scenario could feature girl-on-girl, though very very discretely.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ImperialCourtesan-0.0.5Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes