RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
Size difference between steam and dlsite is huge
Yeah, you are right. I have checked and the most discrepant file is "sharedassets3.assets", going from 343MB on DLSite to 7.6MB on Steam. Does this mean that there's cut content? I would say no, but I cannot say for sure.

I checked the files with UABE and it seems that the major difference is the lack of multiple instances of "texture00" and "texture01" (6 assets of 64MB each to be specific), which when dumped show to be random textures of many components of cloth, some toys, and mostly body parts.
Then I checked on the Steam version and they're also there, but they seem to be a pointer to "sharedassets3.assets.resS", meaning that the lower size may just be an optimization of avoiding duplicates. Without checking on that .asset.resS file, which I don't know how, it is difficult to confirm it, but it's the most reasonable from what I see. However, that's just on the largest difference, there might be many others, which I assume are just the official translation and uncensoring.

Something worth of noting is that the size of the .png dump of these assets are 45.7MB in total, meaning that a large optimization in size may be possible at the .asset.resS, but I don't know how or even if it's possible. Maybe it's just UABE performing some type of lossy conversion to .png.

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Wait does this have a time limit? is there a way to avoid that? i hate time limits on this kind of games...

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Wait does this have a time limit? is there a way to avoid that? i hate time limits on this kind of games...
There is a 10/15/30 days limit depending on difficulty as you can select easy and you shouldnt have a problem, with 10 days you kinda end up having to break the Maid and then immediate go for the Princess since there isnt much time to break the Mage due to the stamina they have.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
No matter what i try, i can't get a teasing event, I alaways stop right after she says she's going to climax, but nothing happens.

Reactions: Huizilo

Huizilo

Nov 2, 2021
Pretty sure teasing event are broken I always go to 80% the nothing bs ass game, not worth downloading this game

WarHawk11

Apr 18, 2023
How to trigger teasing events? Thank You
Have to get the girl pleasure in ass or pussy to almost complete and stop. Recommend using the auto on slowest to get it to the end. If it does not trigger quickly press play and stop. Not sure if this is true but nothing else needs to be happening (you cumming, any voicelines, etc) but I could be wrong.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes