VN Ren'Py Imperium Bureaucracy Hero [v0.2.1] [Munitions Mori]

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
This is hands down one the best games I have play up with Last Sovereign. I don't know I can express my love for this game.
It has Disco Elysium style right, love the voices even the lesser ones, love actually be a bureaucrat, also I the french instead of Latin is transcendent. I didn't even question at first.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

View attachment 3657181

Overview:
What kind of bureaucrat are you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-21
Release Date: 2024-05-21
Developer: Munitions Mori -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

A huge thank-you to this thread for coding help. I couldn't have done this without it.

View attachment 3558422 View attachment 3558352 View attachment 3558362 View attachment 3558357 View attachment 3558356 View attachment 3558354 View attachment 3558358 View attachment 3657182 View attachment 3558360
Sir, you would do well to run the linter in renpy, under Actions:

1718150264234.png
There are a number of issues you should probably address.

Jul 23, 2018
I hope Munitions Mori sees this post.

I am assuming that your either French or Canadian right? Because in the game people call the God of the Machine the Mechanique...

My advice is to add a dialogue where he Adept explains that in this sector that is how the locals call the God of the Machine. Same thing can be done to pretty much any dialogue you want to write to Begin with most planets in the Imperium barely speak Low Gothic aka English.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
I hope Munitions Mori sees this post.

I am assuming that your either French or Canadian right? Because in the game people call the God of the Machine the Mechanique...

My advice is to add a dialogue where he Adept explains that in this sector that is how the locals call the God of the Machine. Same thing can be done to pretty much any dialogue you want to write to Begin with most planets in the Imperium barely speak Low Gothic aka English.
these imperium isn't imperium of man. so while they may look like similar there are many differences if you look closer and from what i see differences will only grow with time. also name of imperium is '' Imperium d'Espoir et de Deuil "

at least i think that's how it works.

Reactions: Corvo Attano the II
Jul 23, 2018
these imperium isn't imperium of man. so while they may look like similar there are many differences if you look closer and from what i see differences will only grow with time. also name of imperium is '' Imperium d'Espoir et de Deuil "

at least i think that's how it works.
Ahhh I didn't know that. Of course it a culturally distinct and original idea. Any similarity whatsoever is mere coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: maroder

JenkinsMcCarb

Jun 24, 2020
Imperium d'Espoir et de Deuil
Could be wrong, but I don't think its the actual name, more like a poetic name for the current state of the empire (if my High School French isn't too far gone, espoir is hope and deuil is mourning). If you make analogies with Rome with the whole Participate/Dominate, or Pax Romana vs Barbarian Invasions periods, just a more poetic name than "Shit's fucked but here's hoping." Or at least imho.

Reactions: maroder

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Could be wrong, but I don't think its the actual name, more like a poetic name for the current state of the empire (if my High School French isn't too far gone, espoir is hope and deuil is mourning). If you make analogies with Rome with the whole Participate/Dominate, or Pax Romana vs Barbarian Invasions periods, just a more poetic name than "Shit's fucked but here's hoping." Or at least imho.
its quite possible. next update from what i know will certainly be interesting.

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes