HTML Abandoned Imperium Fan Remake [0.6] [SuperDooper]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Sorry I'm new to applying updates to existing folders so the tip someone posted before about removing the first layer lost me. Since the new content was with 'citycentre', I just replaced the old with the new then copy+pasted that into 'neighbourhood'. Essentially, in my 'img' folder I now have two copies of 'citycentre' and that seemed to do the trick. If anything breaks I'll delete this post but so far the images are showing/playing.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
^ Have not had any issues with my workaround.

Just corrupted Luna and the university, and it looks like it's the Walton's left. Am I right to assume their scenes haven't been implemented yet?

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i'm not sure why but every time i try to download this game and it's this game only my DL speed drops to just around 500KBS instead of the minimum of 10MBS i normally get when downloading with the nopy DL host, anyone got any idea why i'm getting such a slow DL speed when trying to download this via nopy?

Ericbse

Mar 22, 2021
i think i played awhile back i think it force's you to make your father and younger brother become woman which kinda sucked really cause i preferred them as male.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is there anything new in v06? i loaded an old save and havenot spot any quest. all existing npcs i can interact with have sex option.

Dehvid

Nov 4, 2021
I have downloaded the game (not the compressed version) .... in google chrome.. none of the pics are showing up. I tried xtracting img.7z to the main folder... nothing... I copied over the img.7z to main folder... nothing...

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I have downloaded the game (not the compressed version) .... in google chrome.. none of the pics are showing up. I tried xtracting img.7z to the main folder... nothing... I copied over the img.7z to main folder... nothing...
If you have done so already then just ignore this but you actually have to unzip img.7z to get the image folder in the main game folder. They also have to both be in the same folder.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes