HTML Abandoned Imperium Fan Remake [0.6] [SuperDooper]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Maybe someone knows games similar to this one?
Similar in what way? Can't think of any games similar in every way with the same fetishes. College Daze is similar in the way that you are magically altering people but it does not have shemale or gay content. College Daze is by far a better game but it might not have the specific thing you are looking for. College Daze is also one of the least likely to get abandoned games on the site so a good pick up. Can't really think of any other good html games like this one. At least not any that are not abandoned or bad.

Reactions: Grandsmeister

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Similar in what way? Can't think of any games similar in every way with the same fetishes. College Daze is similar in the way that you are magically altering people but it does not have shemale or gay content. College Daze is by far a better game but it might not have the specific thing you are looking for. College Daze is also one of the least likely to get abandoned games on the site so a good pick up. Can't really think of any other good html games like this one. At least not any that are not abandoned or bad.
Totally agree with you that CD's one of the better html games. Regarding trans content, it is found in the game. In no way is it the focus though, and the few trans scenes there are are isolated.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Totally agree with you that CD's one of the better html games. Regarding trans content, it is found in the game. In no way is it the focus though, and the few trans scenes there are are isolated.
I have only found like full mtf magical transformation content no dickgirl stuff like in this game.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I have only found like full mtf magical transformation content no dickgirl stuff like in this game.
It's there but like I said, it's limited and isolated. No one will see everything in one playthrough and I've found that the different choices are varied enough that additional plays don't feel repetitive. Try focusing on other girls and lights.

Reactions: Grandsmeister
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes