1.90 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 3, 2022
There is a lot of negative comments here and not for nothing. There sure are some bad game design in this one and the art varies in quality for some reason. I still liked this, I don't mind the gamble grind. Thanks to solarboy2011's update got through the way too hard parts in the butts mode. Hopefully updates and mods keep improving the game so more people could enjoy
Hell yeahhh

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Is it just me or does the game refuse to load once any of the save files/modded files get used? After the dev splash screen, all I get is black.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
God this is such a broken fucking game. Half of the fucking Personal Butts are completely broken. Can't fuck them at all after beating their stupid minigames.

scrabasnar

Jul 7, 2017
Literally none of the art is AI though?
I wondered this too, some stuff raised suspicion of ai usage. It's not the first time someone has lied of not using ai or mentioned it clearly, But in their pixiv there are illustrations and tutorial of creating butt, so I believe there is no ai here.

• Angry
Reactions: Karnewarrior

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
Literally none of the art is AI though?
The dlsite says "partial AI use". The art you get in the letters after impregnating any character is AI

I feel like the main girl is also partially AI drawn, the soft-brush style is quite different to the design of the other girls and his past games

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
The mini-games are stupidly hard man, I bought all fucking items and I still aim near perfection but it's not good enough for you??? I'm trying to wank not play esports for fuck sake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Amw965

impropertaboo

Nov 24, 2018
I don't understand the negative reviews. Is it some kind of hidden DRM that makes the pirated version difficult/impossible to play?

it was grindy but relatively easy, took me 3 hours to purchase everything with 200k points remaining but I bought the game from dlsite and came here for the walkthrough. The battle with the dealer was easy too I only lost once to her but I'm stuck at deepthroat and don't know how to progress the game. Apparently you need to get her "horny" but I have no idea what to do.

Apr 3, 2022
I don't understand the negative reviews. Is it some kind of hidden DRM that makes the pirated version difficult/impossible to play?

it was grindy but relatively easy, took me 3 hours to purchase everything with 200k points remaining but I bought the game from dlsite and came here for the walkthrough. The battle with the dealer was easy too I only lost once to her but I'm stuck at deepthroat and don't know how to progress the game. Apparently you need to get her "horny" but I have no idea what to do.
Yeah thats the part where it sucks, and i believe that there are no difficult pirated version or something kinda like that.
People are just unhappy because we can not proceed any further after deepthroat.
But they actually have updated this game and difficulty on dlsite so maybe it is better to go buy and play or wait for this thread to be updated again

impropertaboo

Nov 24, 2018
Yeah thats the part where it sucks, and i believe that there are no difficult pirated version or something kinda like that.
People are just unhappy because we can not proceed any further after deepthroat.
But they actually have updated this game and difficulty on dlsite so maybe it is better to go buy and play or wait for this thread to be updated again
The late game grind was bad, I just finished the game. Took me an hour of pure card guessing to progress from deepthroat to sex scene. You need to guess correctly twice within one day which is pure rng. I can see why people dislike this game, but I'd give it 3.5/5. It would be a solid 4/5 if it was less grindy.

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes