Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I noted 1 crazy aspect of game its not fully translated, scene view gallery area is hard to understand.
I understand (yes) and (No) but what there is not either of these. Something different in its place.
House upgrades only lvl 2 not beyond that. Most of children you produce with villagers live in church lvl 2.
Doesn't explain what happens to pet's children or other barn children. :unsure:

You can romance/befriend male characters in village, Not sure why it say impregnate as option for those kinds of characters. I made me feel like :eek: it should be only female characters but they have male characters is it telling there option potion male characters as females?

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
There's a gallery room, and there's a cheat room on the farm, yet I can still see people claiming that there's only 1 sex scene per heroine somehow. Weird.

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
I played it wished they had more upgrades like farm:
Orchard, fish farm, and mushroom logs.
One more item missing upgrade house to lvl 3 to 5.

Save edit works fine, but you have modify 3rd file as well. Otherwise you modifying your save file without it working.
Tool upgrades? Maybe in next one would have options make rich easier.

Harder person get laid is Claire the chief. She not easy person find or put out. If you have food with egg she love you.
House upgrades become available after you start the multi marriage path. You'll add three extensions to the house for the wives to all move in.

Funny you mention Claire, she was like the 3rd one I knocked up. That being said, I took an odd approach to relationships and focused Isabel since she was the one that Claire asked me to impregnate first. So I was at high points with everyone when I finally got to her. I think I slept with like 5 of them on the day I got her pregnant. Three or four more the next day. The last ones were Elaine and Rosetta, mostly due to needing an entire week before I could trigger their main events.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So like, were some character files deleted or something?
I was looking through the images folder and saw that there were some numbers that were skipped entirely in the folder system and that just makes me think that there is content that got removed at some point.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Damn i didnt noticed that i dowloaded the version without the IMG translation XD guess i will have to start all over

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes