strifera

Oct 22, 2017
hello, I can't seem to find Iris, can someone tell me where she spawns usually?
Iris only appears in the mountain, her family shop, or the cafe.

You can find an accurate schedule for every NPC in the info section of the menu. Just click on their name, then click again on their info sheet. I actually made a spreadsheet of all the NPC schedules so I could check off which hours I'd talked to them during to see all the different convos, although it turned out what they say changes with heart level which means I think missing convos is inevitable.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Iris only appears in the mountain, her family shop, or the cafe.

You can find an accurate schedule for every NPC in the info section of the menu. Just click on their name, then click again on their info sheet. I actually made a spreadsheet of all the NPC schedules so I could check off which hours I'd talked to them during to see all the different convos, although it turned out what they say changes with heart level which means I think missing convos is inevitable.
You technically don't need it -- It's supposed to show when you open the map -- but the translation broke it.

Reactions: MisterDuck

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is your character's name not translated?
You can change the script you're inputting the name in by hitting the symbol to the left of the bottom right symbol in the name input screen. One of the options is the Latin alphabet.
Or please check my post
https://f95zone.to/threads/impregnation-child-making-farm-v1-01-xo_project.176031/post-11857115
to alter the font. This will also correct the spacing issue if you use the existing font

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

Heldcape

Sep 24, 2023
sex scene black screen Does anyone know the way to fix it, please someone explain it to the idiot

strifera

Oct 22, 2017
sex scene black screen Does anyone know the way to fix it, please someone explain it to the idiot
Certain "sex scenes" are just time skips with audio where the screen goes black. They don't have associated images. Generally it's scenes where masturbation/petting is being represented.

Reactions: MisterDuck

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I did it. All Archievements, including the Breeding Day. Every girl got bred and had over 3 children, so I watched all their endings scenes.

My favorite girls were the MILF trio, the Bussinesswoman, the Tomboy who works with her dad, the Swordswoman, the Church lady and the Fisherman princess, the Coffee tomboy and the Chubby Cook. Love all of them and enjoyed putting babies in their bellies

Jan 23, 2023
I did it. All Archievements, including the Breeding Day. Every girl got bred and had over 3 children, so I watched all their endings scenes.

My favorite girls were the MILF trio, the Bussinesswoman, the Tomboy who works with her dad, the Swordswoman, the Church lady and the Fisherman princess, the Coffee tomboy and the Chubby Cook. Love all of them and enjoyed putting babies in their bellies
Does your house change in size as you marry everyone?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Common Event 2 controls the passage of time. Open up the CommonEvents.json in a text editor and search for:
{"code":122,"indent":0,"parameters":[25,25,1,0,8]}
The last number is the tick speed. Change it to a lower number to make time pass by slower.

Common Event 416 is in charge of the real-time map, but I have no idea how to fix it. I think the locations are coded with labels somewhere else, and whatever those were translated into don't match the labels in this event.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes