UltiGen

Oct 11, 2020
How do I buy anything other then seeds. I need the animal food but when i go to the grandma she just says: hey do you need something? Ok bye. I dont get a shop or something

adoltin

Oct 22, 2021
Can i progess Adele while Aria get max heart? I stuck on Adele event
Edit: nevermind, fought solution
I'm stuck on an Adele event too, as far as I can tell I meet all of the requirements but I can't seem to get it, what was your solution?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck on an Adele event too, as far as I can tell I meet all of the requirements but I can't seem to get it, what was your solution?
Spoiler and I really mean SPOILER HERE.
(This is not for your problem though.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lord Grim
Oct 10, 2019
can some fix the mtl so it is not spaced
I don't know about fixing the MTL spacing issues but something I noticed is that after marriage the girls will start calling you by a nickname you can choose and for some reason that one does not appear strangely spaced
While people have said already that for finding characters in town (due to the map display issue) it's best to use the character info tab to see their schedule, if you're like me and you don't know Japanese, I'd like to add that the schedule as you see it in game starts with monday on the left and goes to saturday on the right. It seems as far as I'm aware to skip Sunday both in game and on schedule entirely. It tells you what day you're on at the top left so you can just cross reference that with the character schedule and find the character. Helped me with Claire since one of her events has her at a specific location and time on ONE day of the week and I had been wondering why I was advancing almost every character but her.
the 6 days a week with 30 days months and 1 month season is a long standing harvest moon tradition, there is no sunday and saturday, on the top left of the screen it just calls it "closed", the various similar titles usually just call it holiday, I have yet too see a farm sim game that departs significantly from this, there is the strange final fantasy one that adds the 31st and 32nd days to months because of the death mist or whatever it is called but pretty much all of them have this scheme, it does simplify things even if it seems strange sometimes, one last thing I will add is that sometimes the events don't say that it has to be a specific day, it only happened a few times but it did, for the rest the info tab is really useful, the little bios even change depending on the progress level, even if the formatting makes the hard to read

Edit:
Edit2:

Last edited:
Reactions: pir and adoltin

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
out of curiosity is someone working on a proper translation? btw besides the male characters, can we impregnante any female one? and best gifts? honey seems to be good and any way to rest without skiping the day?

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
out of curiosity is someone working on a proper translation? btw besides the male characters, can we impregnante any female one? and best gifts? honey seems to be good and any way to rest without skiping the day?
Before asking about gifts just use the magic search bar at the top of any page in the thread. You'll find that it was provided twice.

https://f95zone.to/threads/impregnation-child-making-farm-v1-01-xo_project.176031/post-11832608

Just to help you out.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
whats the reason behind the info not showing the girls age? or occupation?
There is a bug, probably related to the translation. Note that "occupation" is correctly displayed (i.e." XXXXX's wife") once the concerned girl has become your wife.

Attached, a quick fix for these 2 stats.

Download, decompress and replace the "CommonEvents.json" file in the "\www\data" sub-folder of the game. DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST.

Sample: capture.jpg

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes