rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
So far for favorite things the npcs like I've found.
Mira likes Tomato Salad.
Harry likes Grilled Fish.
Elaine likes Pancakes
Rosetta likes Pizza
Cynthia likes Sukiyaki.
So to provide a quick list of what I've found so far (ordered as listed in the info pages):
Claire - Omelette Rice
Lorna - Fruit tart
Mira - Tomato Salad
Evie - Corn Soup
Grace - Pumpkin Soup
Iris - Brandy Ice Cream
Adele - Oden
Aria - Curry Rice
Minya - Gratin
Katia - Pudding
Isabel - Hamburger
Natalie - Meuniere
Harry - Grilled Fish
Aleisha - Cheese Souffle
Elaine - Pancakes(thanks Bxhero)
Rosetta - Pizza(thanks Bxhero)
Liliel - Ice Cream
Gordon - Beef Bowl
Cynthia - Sukiyaki
Kate - Orange Jelly

In case anyone is wondering why you'd want the non-relationship faves, there is a way to get the older version of Kate and the younger version of Grace, but you have to get them to like you enough. Once you do, talking to them in the right place(they'll tell you about a magic closet. Kate upstairs at her house and Grace in the restaurant. The Closet is in your house)Improving Harry will teach you better/faster fishing, and if I figure out/remember what Harry gets you I'll add it. I'll also update if/when I figure out the other fave dishes.

Edit: Figured out the missing dishes. Making them is the hardest part. I never figured out how to get the god items without using Save Editor, but in doing so you can give yourself plenty of the favorite dishes to maximize relationship growth.

Last edited:

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
you need at least 150 stamina. and you doing it with all villagers in one day. you can raise stamina with your barn animal.
Technically, you need 90 or so stamina. Just go eat at the restaurant and replenish once you run out. More than enough time in the day to knock them all up. You can replenish up to 105 by getting coffee, burger, and toast. There are 16 girls you can impregnate. The hardest part is the rush from your house to the next girl. If you aren't sure where they are, open the info pages and select the character to see what their schedule is. It will have locations. Mountain is in front of the church and Plaza is to the right of mountain.

Reactions: MisterDuck

CrimsonMissile8in

Sep 19, 2021
Technically, you need 90 or so stamina. Just go eat at the restaurant and replenish once you run out. More than enough time in the day to knock them all up. You can replenish up to 105 by getting coffee, burger, and toast. There are 16 girls you can impregnate. The hardest part is the rush from your house to the next girl. If you aren't sure where they are, open the info pages and select the character to see what their schedule is. It will have locations. Mountain is in front of the church and Plaza is to the right of mountain.
Another way to find where is who is via map screen, considering that the "Days" in the schedule are untranslated when opening the information screen might give non-jp readers a hard time. It also allows you to track who currently has an event with that character blinking in the map screen.

Dec 4, 2020
Both can be aged changed in MC's house, child changed to adult and GILF changed to MILF and in that staged they can become pregnant, its not real though but still it can be done this way.
I did it once but will never do it again because it not "real" life.
it not "real" life

Just like me trying to find woman

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Find an exploit to gain pretty much all the gold you need.
1st you need to upgrade house with 5000 gold to unlock kitchen.
Then you need to spend some gold upgrade the sell price at Aleisha at least once.
At that point you can just buy Rice and Fish(Average) at general store for 150 gold, and then make Sushi at home to sell for 132 gold. 264 gold when you max out the sell price.
Pretty much gain +114 gold whenever you sold a sushi, and you can make it I think 999 at a time.

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
Find an exploit to gain pretty much all the gold you need.
1st you need to upgrade house with 5000 gold to unlock kitchen.
Then you need to spend some gold upgrade the sell price at Aleisha at least once.
At that point you can just buy Rice and Fish(Average) at general store for 150 gold, and then make Sushi at home to sell for 132 gold. 264 gold when you max out the sell price.
Pretty much gain +114 gold whenever you sold a sushi, and you can make it I think 999 at a time.
TBF a good gold exploit is save editor online. Drag save file, data/items.json and data/system.json into the browser, use chrome to translate to engrish if you want to know what the variables are, edit values, download new save file. it takes so little time. You can also use it to get a few hundred of everyone's favorite gifts for hyper speed to the nookie.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S0lid_Sn4ke
Oct 10, 2019
Another way to find where is who is via map screen, considering that the "Days" in the schedule are untranslated when opening the information screen might give non-jp readers a hard time. It also allows you to track who currently has an event with that character blinking in the map screen.
sadly the map screen in unreliable, some characters and locations don't work so you have to find them on your own, the binking does work tho and is really useful

Reactions: Cwco1179
Oct 10, 2019
yeah it took me time to find that... there are sign post next to each stall, where you can pick what animal you want and then buy em.
to add to this each barn is different, one is for egg girls and the other is for milk and wool girls, so if you cannot find the one you want go to the other barn, the girl with the crown can upgrade the ranch so they have 9 monster types in total, so the game has 12 with the pets, unless there is a secret girl I am missing but I think that is it since the gallery has only those

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Pets are so worth it btw, they can help you in the field and can pretty much do most of your job if in max heart. Getting pet treats is cheap, and they only need once every 6 days, and leveling up their hearts is easy.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes