Majikwizard

Nov 30, 2019
Looking in the files, there appears to be a Catgirl and Slime girl pet you can find within the game. Does anybody know where to get them please?

Jul 31, 2018
Looking in the files, there appears to be a Catgirl and Slime girl pet you can find within the game. Does anybody know where to get them please?
after you purchase the kennel from the carpenter wich will automatically unlock the dog girl (that the game trangely call kobold) you can purchase the cat girl and the slime girl from the blue haired girl

May 30, 2020
If I recall correctly, you get them from the Blue Hair chick who runs the shop to the left of the general store. Rather expensive. On that same note, for people who are like me and find it annoying that the MTL causes some of the shop descriptions to exceed the space given to them (thus becoming unreadable) if you want to know how to make money or gold or whatever faster, prioritize those purchase UP upgrades. I couldn't help but wonder what it was supposed to do cause "getting more business partners/options" made no sense to me, but I noticed that all of a sudden my crops/byproduct or anything else I sold at my farm was worth more all of a sudden. Some of the increases aren't noticeable for the lower tier products, but if you for example have max level byproduct from monstergirls it is a SIZEABLE sale price increase. I would've gotten those upgrades before anything else (except maybe the monstergirl pens since those are a good moneymaker even early on.)

Reactions: Majikwizard

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Once you get the "Pet House" and the first pet you can click on the sign next to the nest and choose what you want.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
There is a cheat for time in the well, door is on the right hand side just look and you can see it.
The first time playing this game you should not cheat and work on it as the game is.
Your next play through is when I would use the cheat items.
Thanks, I know about the clock of the gods, but constantly changing time is quite annoying tho, still would prefer slowing down or even stopping time if possible.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, I know about the clock of the gods, but constantly changing time is quite annoying tho, still would prefer slowing down or even stopping time if possible.
You would have to edit the game files for something like that.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
With archivement 21: "All villagers have a children in one day".

What does this means? That they all gave birth in the same day? (and if so, how I can do it?) Or that everyone gave light?

Oct 10, 2019
I am not sure if this solution has already been found but I will put it here in case it can be useful, I am playing the IMG version and the first time you get a tutorial it does not progress, you can only read the first page, but if you exit the screen with X and go into the menu and select help the tutorial images work properly in there, you can change the pages with the movement arrows

by the way I am missing a villager, I think it is supposed to be a blue haired person different from the long haired one, the 5th one from the top in the second page, the map shows where the characters are but they don't seem to actually be there, does a villager move in after you?

edit: the villager I was missing was the cafe manager, I missed the door in the back on my first pass because I thought it was fake, and the game for some reason treats people at home as if they where in the first map on top of your farm so I was searching the convenience store and stuff, I found her in there by chance on her day off

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDuck

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
IDK - game screen locked up here... I can escape and move through menus, but it does not SHOW anything othe rthan this - no menu or anything.

1695942964812.png

PDL

Sep 5, 2017
How do you get married? I got all girls on 3 children and 7 events, have house lv 2 and marriage ring.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you get married? I got all girls on 3 children and 7 events, have house lv 2 and marriage ring.
I think it is give gift and use the rings, I really have a bad short term memory so I think this is correct.

ADD Real answer for this.
You need to equip it as you do tools that you use for the garden and animals and have it ready and just walk up to the girl and hit the action key and you will propose to her.

Last edited:

PDL

Sep 5, 2017
I think it is give gift and use the rings, I really have a bad short term memory so I think this is correct.
I gave Claire her favorite food, but no option changed. I am positive she is at max events.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I gave Claire her favorite food, but no option changed. I am positive she is at max events.
Is this the first marriage?
If so then all I can say is try all the option and one of will have it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think I know the reason, I can't seem to upgrade my home past lv 2.
You must first have your first wife married before you can upgrade more.
Lvl 2 gives you a kitchen and a double bed and once that happens then you can ask a girl to marry.

Reactions: 95unsnagga

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think I know the reason, I can't seem to upgrade my home past lv 2.
You need to equip it as you do tools that you use for the garden and animals and have it ready and just walk up to the girl and hit the action key and you will propose to her.

Majikwizard

Nov 30, 2019
Once you get the "Pet House" and the first pet you can click on the sign next to the nest and choose what you want.
If I recall correctly, you get them from the Blue Hair chick who runs the shop to the left of the general store. Rather expensive. On that same note, for people who are like me and find it annoying that the MTL causes some of the shop descriptions to exceed the space given to them (thus becoming unreadable) if you want to know how to make money or gold or whatever faster, prioritize those purchase UP upgrades. I couldn't help but wonder what it was supposed to do cause "getting more business partners/options" made no sense to me, but I noticed that all of a sudden my crops/byproduct or anything else I sold at my farm was worth more all of a sudden. Some of the increases aren't noticeable for the lower tier products, but if you for example have max level byproduct from monstergirls it is a SIZEABLE sale price increase. I would've gotten those upgrades before anything else (except maybe the monstergirl pens since those are a good moneymaker even early on.)

Whyisthisactuallyathing Is correct, you buy them from the mayor. The sign does nothing for the pet barn.

Also thank you for the help!

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes