AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
If you can marry and get pretty much everyone pregnant. Then is a harem ending possible, or do you just stop playing when you want to, like in Stardew Valley?
I'm not that far yet, but you can get everyone pregnant, marry i'm not sure if you can marry everyone, also i'm not sure if the game have an actual "ending", so far i have 4 girls pregnant and 2 monsters.

Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
What save editor did you use, because the one that i use does not show me hp values to edit and non of the values with the same number do anything.
What i use:

The famous one, where most search engines link to it if you search rpgmaker save editor
Though I don't really like how they soft-lock you to 2-ish saves.
Edit: Should be right under the gold edit; where you're to edit your character's stats. MyHP for how much you current have and Bonus HP for cap, IIRC.

There's also the offline one, forgot the link, but should be here in the tools section. Though, that one only changes bonus HP
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

Ps. Yeah, the one in the variables, doesn't do anything. I remember trying it, but just goes back to the 40 one -.-

Last edited:
Reactions: jolg

lp456

May 24, 2018
Can i progess Adele while Aria get max heart? I stuck on Adele event
Edit: nevermind, fought solution

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Translation thread HERE.
I took the MTL translated game from windy96 and put in the translated img files from Shiro-Nyaa!!! , there is the posibility that it breaks the game so I included both versions.
  • MTL = the game with only the MTL.
  • MTL+IMG = the decrypted game with the MTL + the translated images included.

If you only want the translated images, to look at them outside of the game, go to the Translation thread.

Edit: For those who will ask. The MTL is meh.
*taps his signature* But thanks for the upload anyways.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69
May 10, 2017
How do you actually buy livestock? It's never actually addressed in the tutorial. The old lady seems like the obvious option but she doesn't offer anything.

nm, I found it. (you have to interact with the signs in the pen itself)

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
What are you talking about?
I have 4 monster girls pregnant and 3 town girls pregnant and working on several more town girls.
(2 regular and 2 pet monster girls are pregnant.)

Have to wait for more money to have more monster girls so I can make more of them pregnant.

Bob69
All monster girls and 3 pet monster can get pregnant once you build there house up.
Pet monster girls shows up a little ways in the game and you get the first one free after you build the pet house.
You can only have 3 pets at a time, so far that I can see just started this last night.
Ah, then I stand corrected. I was going off the thumbnails and at first it didn't look like they included more than just "cowgirl" monster girls into the game from that, so that's why I assumed. Anywho, the uploader pointed out my mistake already and I double checked, so like I said to them thanks for helping me clear that up! ^_^

Last edited:

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
I think there are at least 3 monster girls. Preview 8

For the name? It’s the 2nd button form the right in the lower right corner.

I read only the beginning for my test there it was okay. But it seems like from the comments it get worse. Not sure though.
xD OMFG I am blind asf, I didn't even see the harpy wings on one of them! Thanks for pointing that out, good Lord I feel so silly now!

Reactions: Bob69

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Man, this game is so hard. I can't keep up with girls' names and go wherever they are to progress into the story.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Man, this game is so hard. I can't keep up with girls' names and go wherever they are to progress into the story.
Its not hard and yes you can not hit every one until later in the game.
Events stop for me once I did the first marriage so you should wait to get married until you get everyone ready for marriage anyway.
The events will happen again over and over until you get married.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All of the girls but 2 can all be pregnant
Both can be aged changed in MC's house, child changed to adult and GILF changed to MILF and in that staged they can become pregnant, its not real though but still it can be done this way.
I did it once but will never do it again because it not "real" life.

Reactions: DeltaGamer8800
Jul 31, 2018
if this game had a proper translation, a decensor and full birthing scene instead of simple fade to black it would be fantastic.....someone know similiar game like this?

Reactions: Aereon1104

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wish there's a mod to slow down time T.T
There is a cheat for time in the well, door is on the right hand side just look and you can see it.
The first time playing this game you should not cheat and work on it as the game is.
Your next play through is when I would use the cheat items.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes