AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So this game has a harem pregnancy ending with no NTR?
Yep, the only thing is that is not a pregnancy ending, you can get the girls (and some female monsters) pregnant early/mid game. Just think games like harvest moon or stardew valley with sex and pregnancy, the only thing that i miss is more scenes and a proper translation, other than that is really good.

Majikwizard

Nov 30, 2019
Does anybody know where the "magic wardrobe" is that can make the NPCs change ages? I've seen a couple NPCs talk about it, but I have no idea where to find it.

Edit: Nevermind, it's in your house.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Yes or so it seems to me but you must buy the upgrades to your house and you can only have 1 set of rings at a time.
Almost all, there is 1 under age child that you can not sex or marry.
There is 2 males but I don't do any gay stuff so have no idea on them.
The little girl and the old lady get bonus scenes with them aged up/aged down but they are considered non canon to the rest of the game's story. No marriage options for them in the canon storyline.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wait what are the endings for this? Hopefully it's not a XX days type of ending
The only ending I know of for 1 girl is having 3 babies but don't know if the game ends there or keeps going with the other wives.

Reactions: HimaKira

vtghul

Jun 25, 2023
I skipped this a while back, but looking back on it it seems pretty comfy for a casual fap, I'll give it a shot later

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well i hope they make the game in english with no spacing between the letters because mtl is crap sometimes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well i hope they make the game in english with no spacing between the letters because mtl is crap sometimes
You start off in spring but I think it may tell you what season its in if you have the wrong seeds, not for sure about this.

After you play for a while you get a crystal next to your house and you can choose what season you want year round.

Reactions: Cheroky

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
Yep, the only thing is that is not a pregnancy ending, you can get the girls (and some female monsters) pregnant early/mid game. Just think games like harvest moon or stardew valley with sex and pregnancy, the only thing that i miss is more scenes and a proper translation, other than that is really good.
If you can marry and get pretty much everyone pregnant. Then is a harem ending possible, or do you just stop playing when you want to, like in Stardew Valley?

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Yep.
So far as I can see, there are 2 older males but I don't think they do any of the girls.
I don't do gay but they also have hearts that you can fill.
Fill the hearts and they give you bonus. While playing they I never received a gay option.

Reactions: a1fox3

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Oh hey, I'm still working on this [Jap ver].

So, some tips:
1. You can interact w/ your well & get 500g
2a. The hotspring heals some HP (about 1 every 1 or 10 in-game minutes; forgot] [if you wanna cheat, the energy is HP; around 300 or 500 is enough]
2b. Similar you can go to the cafe & buy the menu to regen/heal.
3. Timeslots [6~9, 9~12, 12~15, 15~18, 18~21, 21~24] -- You won't be able to visit everyone within the 3h unless you cheat [variable 23 and 24], but each slot refreshes the affection gain from talking [not the daily one; only for town folks]
4. You gain HP5 by impregging; an easy way to gain a bunch is w/ the ranch/barn.
Eg. Buying the livestock girls, smex them, then selling them.
Edit: Though, do be careful, since you can't harvest from livestock if they're preggers.

Ps. Relation has some gift and choice guides.
Edit: Looks like the gift stuff might be rng, since the cheese soufflé didn't net like on the MTL ver for the bar lady [ps. Fav for her is gratin]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit2: Do note, if you're using the choice guide; I haven't finished the game, and was playing the Jap ver, so don't know if the choices may lock you out of marrying everyone. Remember seeing some harem-like choices when I used yandex's image translation.
Doubtful, since the game/dev didn't seem the type, but just here in case.
What save editor did you use, because the one that i use does not show me hp values to edit and non of the values with the same number do anything.
What i use:

Reactions: Ammaaq
3.70 star(s) 26 Votes