Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone got a list for the presents and how much favorability it will give?
It's kinda rng -- The gifts I gave in jap ver didn't net the same it did on the MTL [new game] -- though there is some hints in the information tab.
The one I posted on the 1st page should net you the max 40 [easy mode] & achieve, now that it's updated. Tested a couple of the gifts using both and they were the same.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I've got ONE last question before starting the game:

CAN WE IMPREGNATE THE GILF?
View attachment 2961092
There is the option to impregnate her, and i don't see why not since we can impregnate monsters we should be able to impregnate the gilf...

Edit: There is some people saying that you cannot....

The only thing is that is a "younger version" of her, you cannot bang the gilf version

Gilf.png

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
Regardless is this game is good/bad I'm watching this thread for the stardew/harvestmoon like game. There are seriously more suggestion here then [seeking] thread, bunch of threads with only 1-2 replys, each with only 2-3 suggestions. Wish i can find a thread with more complete compilation of this type.

seriodor

Mar 31, 2021
No developer has made a good harvest-moon like for adults, but I do like when its attempted. Fingers crossed this one is fun and enjoyable.
The Xtardew Valley mod for Stardew is a pretty good harvest-moon for adults. Actually, if you load up a few dozen lewd mods for Stardew it becomes a pretty perverse game.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
stardew is my favorite game
monster girls is my favorite tag

I hope one day we'll get a really big ranching/farm life sim game. Like this is good but I want something that some real meat that i'd be willing to pay 20-30 usd for

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
What's the point of the MTL without translated Images? Especially when there are images that tell you how to do things that are kind of main features in the game?

Grogmar

Apr 28, 2020
Honestly there exists tons of similar games. First that comes to mind is Cloud Meadow (though it's never going to be finished), Daily Lives of My Countryside, and then Drop Factory if you're into bestiality.
there is also harem bokujo life. but i don't think it'll ever get here due to lolo content.

it has stardew valley charm very much.

JanGrode

Dec 10, 2018
Down in the well there is a passage on the right side that will take you to a debug room where you can pretty much cheat everything.

tempsnip.png

Reactions: ghost0212

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What's the point of the MTL without translated Images? Especially when there are images that tell you how to do things that are kind of main features in the game?
A lot of them are translated just you need to down load the one with them translated.
There is one with and one without.

Now a question from me.
Why is slave listed when there is no slavery that I have seen, yes you can buy monster girls and raise them but this is not slavery in my books.

Love that the virgins have blood for the first time and with a lot of the girls calling MC "brother" and such this almost needs the "incest" tag because the village adopted MC for the most part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also like to warn players to save often because I get crash every now and then if I play to long.

To any mod please add the "Incest" tag because MC can have sex with his monster kids and get them pregnant when they become adults.
ADD: Need the "Gilf" and "Milf" tags.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
dammit. this looks right up my alley.
But then there is the dreaded combo of MTL and censored.
my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes