Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Looks like ero-rune factory/stardew valley, which I'm surprised has taken this long to get made
Honestly there exists tons of similar games. First that comes to mind is Cloud Meadow (though it's never going to be finished), Daily Lives of My Countryside, and then Drop Factory if you're into bestiality.

Reactions: Velrix

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
even though it is not really a bug why are the names in english are spaced

Last edited:

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
I downloaded the MTL version and the dialogue is not very well translated, you cant understand what they're even trying to say half of the time. Is there a better/different translation out there?

Reactions: parakep

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
My game is stuck on the tutorial showing off the hoe and swap tools, it looks like it's page 1/2 of but I can't go to the next page or close out of it. *edit while typing: pressing ESC does seem to close the window but haven't checked if I can look it up later

• Angry
Reactions: Yamemai
Oct 10, 2019
Looks like ero-rune factory/stardew valley, which I'm surprised has taken this long to get made
Honestly there exists tons of similar games. First that comes to mind is Cloud Meadow (though it's never going to be finished), Daily Lives of My Countryside, and then Drop Factory if you're into bestiality.
another cool one is Life is Paradise, a little RPGM game with town building aspect, the villagers you get depend on what you build on your island

Reactions: DADDDAAA

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 2960207
i have the hoe equiped but i cant till the ground am i stupid
The help explained it already though? You needa press shift key on the plot.

So can you knock up all the girls or just the ones on the farm or whatever?
To get the town girls, you needa do their events, aka gain certain number of affection/hearts then wait for specific day/time & visit certain places. The events should pop up on the left side & their icon blinks -- but the MTL ver seems to have bugged that, so the map doesn't always show where they are correctly.

I think the game really has censorship, like I hear rustling clothes, but the screen goes black

View attachment 2960401
There aren't a lot of scenes; from what I can tell, this shot is for an event, so no image there. -- Only has like 1 or 2 sex scenes, plus their preg variant, and that's it. And to get that, you need to cap the event [the #/3 or 4 bit, and after the #/7 bit]

My game is stuck on the tutorial showing off the hoe and swap tools, it looks like it's page 1/2 of but I can't go to the next page or close out of it. *edit while typing: pressing ESC does seem to close the window but haven't checked if I can look it up later
lol, never played / encountered these type of thing before?
It's designed as a help, so you're supposed to read through it [aka left / right button] then press the B button [aka X or Esc key]. And you can read it again if you open the menu [again B button] and scrolling to the help option.
Is there a walkthrough anywhere?
No real need for one, since it's a kind of slice of life / sandbox. You're basically supposed to talk to the villagers while raising money by farming & foraging. And as you gain hearts, events pop up. And such.

another cool one is Life is Paradise, a little RPGM game with town building aspect, the villagers you get depend on what you build on your island
Really looking forward to that one Cultivator one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/cultivat...ng-pioneering-trial-flying-panjandrum.123095/

Edit: Forgot about Hot Spring Hero
There's also so ehh ones, like A Village Life & it's rewrite, or Village Rhapsody
There was also that Futa one, forgot the name of.... though not sure if it had any farming there. Similar From Frontier, don't think there was farming.
And, a non-h one might be homework salesman [think that was the name; female MC; don't remember if it had the agriculture part.]

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes