VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
:( Sadface, though. Looks like it had potential during development but with the "Monster Girl" tag, and from the looks of it, with only one type of breedable monster girl it feels a bit lacking/disingenuous.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
ImpregnationChildMakingFarm-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Hey there
Reactions: drarkan and Bob69

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Ayyyy, tried this game before and loved it but the translation was pretty bad. This is still MTL so it might not exactly be an upgrade... can someone confirm this? Or is the translation actually better (let me cope, sometimes edited MTL translations are kinda good)?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
:( Sadface, though. Looks like it had potential during development but with the "Monster Girl" tag, and from the looks of it, with only one type of breedable monster girl it feels a bit lacking/disingenuous.
I think there are at least 3 monster girls. Preview 8
anyone knows how to change the in-game keyboard from Japanese to English?
For the name? It’s the 2nd button form the right in the lower right corner.
Ayyyy, tried this game before and loved it but the translation was pretty bad. This is still MTL so it might not exactly be an upgrade... can someone confirm this? Or is the translation actually better (let me cope, sometimes edited MTL translations are kinda good)?
I read only the beginning for my test there it was okay. But it seems like from the comments it get worse. Not sure though.

Reactions: yuyutsu

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Idk if it was intended as a joke or if the dev was just used the same talking menu for all characters, but I lost it for a bit, when I saw the "impregnate" option on the men as well :')

Sliq

Mar 5, 2023
Oh hey, I'm still working on this [Jap ver].

So, some tips:
1. You can interact w/ your well & get 500g
2. The hotspring heals some HP [if you wanna cheat, the energy is HP; around 300 or 500 is enough]
3. Timeslots [6~9, 9~12, 12~15, 15~18, 18~21, 21~24] -- You won't be able to visit everyone within the 3h unless you cheat, but each slot refreshes the affection gain from talking [not the daily one]
4. You gain HP [bonus 5] by impregging; an easy way to gain a bunch is w/ the ranch/barn. Eg. Buying the livestock girls, smex them, then selling/releasing/whatever them.
Edit: Though, do be careful, since you can't harvest from livestock if they're preggers.

Ps. Relation has some gift and choice guides.
Edit: Looks like the gift stuff might be rng, since the cheese soufflé didn't net like on the MTL ver for the bar lady [ps. Fav for her is gratin]
The good food for each people is wrong !!!
The warrior and the carpenter don't like sushi !!!

Kermit_01

Apr 21, 2022
How to get wedding rings?

Edi: Nvm, I bought the bigger house and Aleisha's selling them for 100k What a fucking scam

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Honestly there exists tons of similar games. First that comes to mind is Cloud Meadow (though it's never going to be finished), Daily Lives of My Countryside, and then Drop Factory if you're into bestiality.
There's also a Chinese-made one that's really good, though I can't recall the name. DLoMC isn't a farming sim, is it? It's set on a farm but I never got the mandatoryness of the farming. But then again I found that game to be kind of a slog to even get through its opening bits.
EDIT: Village Rhapsody.
https://f95zone.to/threads/village-rhapsody-v1-7-0-early-access-yoogame.132929/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What are you talking about?
I have 4 monster girls pregnant and 3 town girls pregnant and working on several more town girls.
(2 regular and 2 pet monster girls are pregnant.)

Have to wait for more money to have more monster girls so I can make more of them pregnant.

Bob69
All monster girls and 3 pet monster can get pregnant once you build there house up.
Pet monster girls shows up a little ways in the game and you get the first one free after you build the pet house.
You can only have 3 pets at a time, so far that I can see just started this last night.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch and Bob69

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
The good food for each people is wrong !!!
The warrior and the carpenter don't like sushi !!!
lol, did you read the edit?
Edit: Looks like the gift stuff might be rng, since the cheese soufflé didn't net like on the MTL ver for the bar lady [ps. Fav for her is gratin]
Anyways, updating it to the fav [aka 40 / the one that unlocks achieve] instead of good [20] -- Not to mention, you can see what the like in the menu [1st open when you open it, tabs 3 and 4. Btw, you can view their schedule if you click confirm, along w/ conditions for the event]. Had wrote them down since I had been playing the jap ver

Reactions: Vvdat
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes