1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
I got the one on the right pregnant, she apparently gave birth 1 day later and I got kicked back to the title screen, gg

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Warning to people: png which is okay, but gif files and it should be more music, and other non-sex scenes in the game, but there isn't any, to play through. Rough or seduction mode(doesn't exist)

Boy alone in beginning but then he dies, and then revives in new world where he has family he doesn't get choose his new family how strange? This is whole plot. There no options to play easy mode would be edit your family choice would been nicer.

Gaping mouth is disturbing it reminded of early comics and ramen too hot <- someone should tell dev that not how it happens...Women don't all pant. It reminded me of martial arts DOA doll that you have pay money for these days to play on flash now its no longer available?

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Aww man, I paid money for this because I couldn't find it on here.
I only found out that it was on here because I tried uploading it myself and got told by an admin that it was already uploaded, just with a much shorter title :cry:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Aww man, I paid money for this because I couldn't find it on here.
I only found out that it was on here because I tried uploading it myself and got told by an admin that it was already uploaded, just with a much shorter title :cry:
I did the same thing for a shota game before, so relatable lol
For japanese games it can be a mess looking them up here as the translation and oficial english names can be weird and vary a lot.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes