1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
THe text look weird in the screenshots. Is this partly MTL or just a somewhat shoddily translated game by some minor group?

I'm not griefing either way. Just looking for clarification

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The mini scenes with dialogue not being translated at all is both a shame and a joke. Since its usually one or 2 lines I'm assuming it either says "they got raped by/willingly had sex with x" based on the chosen scene but it's also possible it's something like "you imagined them doing x". On the same token I don't understand the point of the ... only text accompanying the automatically unlocked scenes where they're just standing there.

Either way, this was interesting for 5 minutes, and needed like 45 to cap everything. (+15 for the point where the game just got stuck on a black screen and loading the "auto save" just started a new game, started doing manual saves every few days after that).

Overall I don't recommend anyone waste their time with this, but if you have to here's some advice to cap things out faster:

To max out stuff fast, build up a bit of the erotic score a few times, and gain the ability to ejaculate 2 times, then save up for brainwashing and around 20 seconds of time. After that it will only take you a few days to get unlimited time at which point you can spam them til they cum ~5 times each and make 2-4k each day easy which will allow you to buy infinite ejaculations/double score and then pump up the other stats to get them pregnant easier to finish unlocking the mini scenes.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Since they're your mother and sister, no. NTR means someone fucking your wife or steady girlfriend without your approval. Not you mother and sister.
That is just wrong dude... that is cheating... it is also a type of NTR, but not the only NTR. Also you forget the mother and sister are LIs.... which makes it NTR lmao.

NTR (Netorare) means "To be taken from", as you can see, applies to a lot of contexts as it is very broad.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
I remember back in the day, people said these games were made by people who had never seen a real woman before. Now, the games make those old ones look anatomically correct by comparison. XD

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
I remember back in the day, people said these games were made by people who had never seen a real woman before. Now, the games make those old ones look anatomically correct by comparison. XD
i came for a fap not for a biology class xD, still i can fap to this girls and their exagerated bodies

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes