Seeking Impregnation/Pregnancies that aren't endings + List (updated 3/18/24)

R4d6

Jul 17, 2018
I'm open to suggestions and I really liked LonaRPG, VH, AI Shoujo (with the pregnancy mod + cum inflation.), College Daze, Girl Life (I play this frequently still.), CoC, Incubus City, Liz of the tower breeding mod, The Company, and Hazumi & Pregnation., Absolute Corruption. These are just off the top off my head.
Does anyone have links to those games?
LonaRPG cost like 30%, I have no idea what VH stand for, and I can't find the pregnancy mod for AI Shoujo.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-3-grimdark.100207/

Marry and impregnate slaves, mercenaries, servants or freewomen. Watch your loved ones give birth and raise your children to be scientists, soldiers, slave trainers, traders or anything in between. Or if you don't raise them well your daughters could end as whore and your sons as rapists and gangsters. Go to battle with your sons and daughters. Let them live in your mansion or kick them out. The choices are endless in this game.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-3-grimdark.100207/

Marry and impregnate slaves, mercenaries, servants or freewomen. Watch your loved ones give birth and raise your children to be scientists, soldiers, slave trainers, traders or anything in between. Or if you don't raise them well your daughters could end as whore and your sons as rapists and gangsters. Go to battle with your sons and daughters. Let them live in your mansion or kick them out. The choices are endless in this game.
After playing this game for many hours, I'm against putting it on the list. The slaves don't even acknowledge that they're pregnant besides their portrait changing which is very lifeless for me and not what we're really looking for. You can interact with your children up to a point but a lot of it relies on raising their discipline if you don't want them anymore otherwise they always turn into slackers lol. It is a decent game but just not for this list unless there are updates later down the lane that adds more features to pregnancy.

Reactions: DuniX and Fiamos