Seeking Impregnation/Pregnancies that aren't endings + List (updated 3/18/24)

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Holstein Girls has the male MC feeding a serum to various family members, teachers and fellow students that induces massive breast growth and general horniness and subsequently impregnates them. Pregnant bellies start showing up around the 2/3 mark into the game.

Why my alchemist sister collect cum sees the female MC and her female friend get repeatedly pregnant by a variety of human partners, with encounters varying from dubcon to consensual. Getting pregnant and giving birth is part of the core gameplay.
I actually own the second one, one of the few I do.

Holstein Girls looks kind of good, so may have to try that. Thanks!
Thank you for all those, I've actually played all those you linked! Simple Days is my favorite I think.

Reactions: Mario4don

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Hello fellow impregnation enthusiasts!
culture.png

Tamas Awakening is a straight-up incest-pregnancy stroke story. At the point I've reached MC has impregnated his sister and two cousins, and it's pretty obvious his mom and aunt will follow suit. Unfortunately the game really needs an editor/proof-reader, but it's not so bad as to spoil the experience.

Midlife Crisis has reached a point where you have (depending on your choices) impregnated your daughter's friend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lilith's Throne is probably not most people's cup of tea because it's purely text-based. It has a system where random NPCs can be impregnated, offspring develop rapidly (because magic) and are trackable and AFAIK persistent. But I've not actually encountered offspring in the game so I don't know how dialogue is implemented when actually, err, "interacting" with them.

Reactions: Xasqinq and zeus615

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Since I saw this thread coming up again, I just have to point out that I've made my own game (link in signature) with impregnation and pregnancy featuring heavily. Currently 7 characters can get pregnant, and 4 of which we get to see with swollen belly. Much more planned for the future.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Since I saw this thread coming up again, I just have to point out that I've made my own game (link in signature) with impregnation and pregnancy featuring heavily. Currently 7 characters can get pregnant, and 4 of which we get to see with swollen belly. Much more planned for the future.
Do you plan to continue maintaining the OP? I was thinking about trying to start something like djkunn's Harem thread but focused on impregnation when I found this thread in a search.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Oh, hey! I definitely can maintain the OP. I uh, kind of forgot about this for a awhile. I'll just have to go through the thread of suggestions here and what I've played.

Hello fellow impregnation enthusiasts!
View attachment 2094851

Tamas Awakening is a straight-up incest-pregnancy stroke story. At the point I've reached MC has impregnated his sister and two cousins, and it's pretty obvious his mom and aunt will follow suit. Unfortunately the game really needs an editor/proof-reader, but it's not so bad as to spoil the experience.

Midlife Crisis has reached a point where you have (depending on your choices) impregnated your daughter's friend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lilith's Throne is probably not most people's cup of tea because it's purely text-based. It has a system where random NPCs can be impregnated, offspring develop rapidly (because magic) and are trackable and AFAIK persistent. But I've not actually encountered offspring in the game so I don't know how dialogue is implemented when actually, err, "interacting" with them.
I've not played the first two, but I have played Lilith's Throne and while it is alright - not my favorite text game but still enjoyable non-the-less. The interacting with offspring is decent but it's been awhile so I don't remember.

Edit - I've updated the first post - based of suggestions- some I've played and some I haven't. I'll try to keep the list updated.

Last edited:

ruziy

Feb 15, 2019
Love and Corruption - HTML game with gameplay similar to Lilith's Throne or TiTS. At current version player can have children from three female NPCs and author plans to add more pregnancy content.