elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
can we run from the bad guy in first? i was try but he was too fast idk i dont want any girl got rape

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Im still confused how to get the scene with MC and Sumiyo after she go to bed and I need to find others.
The guide says:" If you talk to Sakura before the last operation if she has not had sex with anyone, the scene with Sumiyo will be collected."
Does it mean that I need to avoid sex scene with Sakura and Ryuji smh?
EDIT: First you need to find Sakura and choose "Laugh" option to pull her out right away. Then find Shinji in kitchen, Wakana in the same hallway.

Last edited:

Athaaa

Jan 25, 2023
I have been stuck in 2nd floor,I guess it's a puzzle that need a solving...? I've done the scene where sumiyo (the senpai) got,well yk. Anyway I'm now stuck at the room that got a Chinese shio (the one with 'The Rat','Dragon','The Ox',etc.) Can anybody help me find a way through?

Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
I have been stuck in 2nd floor,I guess it's a puzzle that need a solving...? I've done the scene where sumiyo (the senpai) got,well yk. Anyway I'm now stuck at the room that got a Chinese shio (the one with 'The Rat','Dragon','The Ox',etc.) Can anybody help me find a way through?
You mean part where you need to set clock (upper part of room) to the "beast" number or smth similar?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Alright I finished the part where main guy and Sumiyo jumps over some hole in 2nd floor and solved the grandfather clock puzzle in the 12 animal statues room, thus having main guy, Shinji and Sumiyo go together
What do I do now I think my dumbass missed something

AlScoun

Mar 17, 2019
I can't trigger the classeroom ending. I followed the walkthrought but Sumiyo always go with me in the bedroom

mrpotato

Aug 19, 2017
can someone putt a full save with all recolation
use the search function as someone already has.

i am getting started on reworking walkthrough to remove some of the autism/testing to verify it is accurate.

annd done.

Last edited:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
aight
im not against NTR and all that
but usually i try to get the good ending first then the gallery
is there a way to save every girl so no one gets r*ped ?
or its the "plot" for them to get fked ?

Btw
the translation isnt 100% good
but still readable with context

Last edited:
Reactions: Slences

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I read that walk through and its not accurate because I cant get the shinji and sumiyo. I talked to shinji first before he gets possessed and attacks sumiyo but it doesnt trigger any event. So you might wanna double check that walkthrough and adjust accordingly.
Edit: I got it to work but I think you HAVE to see the NTR scene with Shinji and Sumiyo first in order for that scene to trigger.

Last edited:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
how do u get the item to purify the 3 dark spirits after it split from the rapist?

edit :
nvm
found it
hole from sakura stuck and library clock 1024
jeez

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes