fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Any tip how to escape the ghost after collecting the bullets in the basement?

No idea where to run to or get at least a save point.

Ranmaru

May 17, 2019
Any tip how to escape the ghost after collecting the bullets in the basement?

No idea where to run to or get at least a save point.
u just run in circles so the timer gets to 0. the one that "enters" ur body is unavoidable when u try to leave basement after collecting the bullets.

Ranmaru

May 17, 2019
guys, i can't get scene where mc f4ck Wakana, do youknow the condition?
talk to her on the left side of the long hall after the black haired girl sleeps in the hidden room. u have to interact with her before the other ones so just talk to her first

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
OMG no good ending ...

1. Sumiyo die for you and destroy boss end

2. NTR end...
she died long ago, the one we interact is just a piece of her soul took shaape.
Any of you knows how to use the spoiler tool?? Is pretty useful and is needed in moments like this. Thanks for ruin my experience with the game. Hope someone do the same for both of you when you want to go to watch a movie or something, maybe then you will understand.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Any of you knows how to use the spoiler tool?? Is pretty useful and is needed in moments like this. Thanks for ruin my experience with the game. Hope someone do the same for both of you when you want to go to watch a movie or something, maybe then you will understand.
frankly you can tell that she is a soul right at the prologue. i didn't think it was a spoil... the spoil is at the end, but it's depend on your choice. can't tell much. they did hinted it multiple time. from the time you got chase, when they gather up and her power, her sickness...etc... and i didn't spoil the ending.

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
How do you get the Kyousuke x Sumiyo scenes + the stuff needed to purify Dirty Osaku's 3 soul fragments?
- dont have sex with Wakana - talk to her after reading the book and Sakura - "help" her, after u left Sumiyo resting in the hidden room.
Weirdly enough, even if Shinji did anything to sleeping Sumiyo, somehow you could still get the scenes and her virginity :BootyTime:
- read the paper dropped after u get the 3 into hidden room, the paper in the hole where Sakura was stuck in the wall, and the paper in locked room in the library. Then u can go find 3 soul fragments after they have a talk about the barrels.

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I haven't been able to get that one NTR ending while following the guide. I made sure to change things up several times when following the guide several times didn't work. I ended up using someone else's save file just to get that one last h-scene. This game is all right. The first few runs are fine, but later replays are bogged down by how slow and tedious it is to correctly map when each event happens.

Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
Just finished playing through and somehow ended up havinng the mc get cuckled as the 3 women get preggo. I Was hoping that I could of had a harem with mc, and at least well got a happy ending. I'll play through again anyways. Perhaps this all happened because I let Renji go first on the jump, I coudln't even trigger him to do that damn chinese zodiac part.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
This game has "multiple penetration" tag. Can anyone confirm whether there is female urethra insertion scene or story?

As far as I play tested and translated, it seems more of a branch that you end up when certain events happen, hence you do not miss out on content as there is multiple endings. This game is very dark and dialog can be impactful, so play at your own discretion.
Thanks for the translation.
Do you know any dieselmine games that feature female urethra insertion as the main topic/theme?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes