Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Oh that sneaky Renji :HideThePain:
do u still need the steps? XD
I'm willing to to dive in just to complete this easy-to-miss ending. The guide hasn't been helpful despite following it several times and changing things up. It's probably something lost in translation or it was just overlooked. If you have a guide, I would appreciate it.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
1675288158354.png
width

sorted out
- w7 compatibility
and reactivated that windows 10 service that I had disabled
- sysmain
sometimes the error still appears however and just close open the game again it advances the previous error

Last edited:

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
Did you get into the ending with Renji/Sakura/Kiyosuke in the classroom? That is the NTR ending.
Even if you talk to 3 women before the final operation, the event should not occur with anyone.
Couldn't get this, even after Shinji dirtied her while MC was running around, I was still able to get Sumiyo's scenes. :KEK:
Seems like a bug to me. It forces me to talk to Sumiyo to advance.

I'm willing to to dive in just to complete this easy-to-miss ending.
Sry, I got Deja vu. I also failed. :HideThePain:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I don't know if this was answered in the thread but I can't start the game. Every time I get to the guy with the knife as he enters the mansion to avoid the police, the screen goes black and the game turns off. I'm not getting any error message reports in any of the files.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
I don't know if this was answered in the thread but I can't start the game. Every time I get to the guy with the knife as he enters the mansion to avoid the police, the screen goes black and the game turns off. I'm not getting any error message reports in any of the files.

to play RPG maker games it is necessary to have all RPT maker installed
if you already have , try reinstalling all of them

- RPG Maker VX Ace
- RPG Maker VX
- RPG Maker XP
- RPG Maker 2003
- RPG Maker 2000

Nov 24, 2017
Did Dieselmine really make this game or was it someone else under Dieselmine? This doesn't have not even close to the same amount of quality as his other games, this game is kind of average.

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Did Dieselmine really make this game or was it someone else under Dieselmine? This doesn't have not even close to the same amount of quality as his other games, this game is kind of average.
He definitely made it looking at the coding and tactics used. Also it is listed in his own personal webpage. I noticed that he has short and long games, something like "SlutWitch's Atelier" is really close to this game in terms of CGs and length... But then you have games like Cumblade, which is much bigger in scope.

Nov 24, 2017
He definitely made it looking at the coding and tactics used. Also it is listed in his own personal webpage. I noticed that he has short and long games, something like "SlutWitch's Atelier" is really close to this game in terms of CGs and length... But then you have games like Cumblade, which is much bigger in scope.
Ah okay makes sense, so this is just one of his kind of throw-away games for a quick buck. Honestly pretty good thing to do, though the content consistency is pretty jarring.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes