elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
does
Thank you for providing the information! Seems there is a bug that I will fix now, thank you again for providing very helpful info.
FYI dsnt metter it just you back to bomb area and crash the goal is you must out so its dsnt metter

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
How do you get the Kyousuke x Sumiyo scenes + the stuff needed to purify Dirty Osaku's 3 soul fragments?

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Since the compressed version changes the images to .jpeg, an error pops up w/ you try interacting w/ the lantern at the start; Eg. It's trying to load the tutorial#.png, but images are .jpeg.
i get same issue about this,
any solution?

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Patch v1.02 released.
Notes:
- Fixed bug when you fail to detonate the explosives
- Fixed missing translations

Download Patch on it's own:

Reactions: Grimress

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
No clue, since I didn't bother playing after noticing it, and just looked at the image files.
But, someone did quote me about it:
That is one of the biggest reasons why I hate compressions :rolleyes:
I actually go through the length of encrypting all of the data, so images cannot be accessible and the game should be played to unlock them, but compressed versions eliminate that and after seeing the pictures folder it's no fun to get into the game.

DJTEMPAH2020

Jan 24, 2020
im stuck after view the dialog scene between 4 characters at the top left just below the servants quarters anyone know what ive got to do next.

Ranmaru

May 17, 2019
View attachment 2344735
less than 3 scenes anyone know?
top right u get when the groups are divided and u enter the dining room in floor 1. its the wakana bj scene. the one next to the sex scene is easy bc its from the "good" ending where suiyo (idk) jumps infront of u. the one in the middle... idk.
how did u get the shinji (nerd) scenes with sakura and wakana lol?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes