Dec 15, 2021
How the hell do you purify the souls

Edit: Ayt finally found out how, I don't have to suffer through NTR hell

Last edited:

lkaito

Aug 8, 2017
Go to the skull and click on it. The blood trail appears from the skull to the table/rock.
Count the rock clockwise and enter this number in the clock in the room.
i already know,i stuck cause i don't know what is next after together with shinji and sumiyo in team

GobblinGeneral

Jul 22, 2021
How to get ntr sakura ending? I have followed the guide but no matter what I do I can still get the scene with sumiyo but I have completed the scene with here and shinji, so I shouldn't be able to talk to any of the girls at the end.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
can somebody give me the whole plot spoiler? is it as good as princess of decay or nah?
Not even close. This is a hit-or-miss game, but the hit isn't that big either. This game has more in common with corpse party than Abaddon. If you wanted to draw a better comparison. The plot is basically this: a group of friends go into a haunted mansion as a test of courage. Coincidentally, an escaped serial rapist/murderer is laying low inside. The group has to fend off both the criminal and the ghosts. There's many bad NTR endings, but some of them can be tedious to find due to how many permutations there are and how slow it is to fastforward the story. The group find out about some messed up family killings within the family, and it turns out the father in all this turned into a ghoul after bearing a grudge. The ghoul kills the criminal, but the criminal comes back as a ghost with a grudge. The group eventually decide to trap the ghoul's resting place with explosives. Depending on your choices, the criminal can either be exorcised or he'll NTR every girl. If the criminal is exorcised, then the MC has a chance to have a good ending with one of the heroines. The "true ending" is probably the one with the black-haired heroine. Oh, and she's a ghost btw.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Not even close. This is a hit-or-miss game, but the hit isn't that big either. This game has more in common with corpse party than Abaddon. If you wanted to draw a better comparison. The plot is basically this: a group of friends go into a haunted mansion as a test of courage. Coincidentally, an escaped serial rapist/murderer is laying low inside. The group has to fend off both the criminal and the ghosts. There's many bad NTR endings, but some of them can be tedious to find due to how many permutations there are and how slow it is to fastforward the story. The group find out about some messed up family killings within the family, and it turns out the father in all this turned into a ghoul after bearing a grudge. The ghoul kills the criminal, but the criminal comes back as a ghost with a grudge. The group eventually decide to trap the ghoul's resting place with explosives. Depending on your choices, the criminal can either be exorcised or he'll NTR every girl. If the criminal is exorcised, then the MC has a chance to have a good ending with one of the heroines. The "true ending" is probably the one with the black-haired heroine. Oh, and she's a ghost btw.
thanks dude. now, im willing to download haha... anyway. how NTR is the NTR we're talking about here

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
thanks dude. now, im willing to download haha... anyway. how NTR is the NTR we're talking about here
There are optional NTR events, with a few that do change the story a bit, mostly toward the end. Some events are strictly bad endings. Navigating through the story can be a pain without a guide. Sometimes you have to talk to one person before another. You won't get many hints. Refer to post #203 for the most comprehensive guide you can get here. It's not perfect English, but it's somewhat understandable. Even with a guide, you may have a hard time. Save often at key points to save yourself the hassle of beginning earlier in. If scat isn't your thing, then at least you can know that it's only one event. It's a bad ending that's avoidable early in. Just don't interact with the black flame at the staircase.

Reactions: Garganiaz

prevykasuga

Dec 24, 2018
how to get difficult scene 18 ? i tried above walkthrough no luck! before the last mission, i tried talking to the three girls.
Event with Wakana triggered? Why?

prevykasuga

Dec 24, 2018
how to get difficult scene 18 ? i tried above walkthrough no luck! before the last mission, i tried talking to the three girls.
Event with Wakana triggered? Why?
Event with Sumiyo triggered? Why?

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
Interesting game, It's good MC Gets Main Girl Ending, but the game needs more content between them, and her with Shinji, or Renji, possibly chick with Glasses too. More moments where MC willingly watches too(or MC has 3 sums with MG, and his Freind, or Shinji/ or other combinations). Giving more Endings as result. Lotta of potential to add too game.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes