EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ137776_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Mio encounters ghosts in the haunted town of Tepidwater.
Drawing on the power of Kyutoh the Spirit, she finds her own strength as a ghostbusting shrine maiden.
For the sake of Tepidwater, Mio will expunge the ghosts!​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-14
Release Date: Japanese 2014-10-01, English 2020-07-06
Developer: danbo-rumansion -
Translator: bazeeeng - F95zone
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to bazeeeng for translation.

RJ137776_img_smp1.jpg RJ137776_img_smp2.jpg RJ137776_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

Yanderekko

Jan 1, 2018
OK, so, I saw the note about Hanako in the translators notes, and figured I'd offer an explanation to that one. Toire no Hanako-san (Miss Hanako of the toilet) is a well-known Japanese urban legend about a ghost named Hanako who haunts the women's bathroom of a school.

As for the Fluffy thing, it literally is just named Cute. The developer literally decided to name their cute fluffy mascot character 'Cute'. I haven't played this game, but I wouldn't expect much subtlety from it.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yes, another danbo rumansion Party Game... Now that I think about it, I haven't finished Dungeon Party yet xD

ll@ma

Feb 25, 2018
Where's the bestiality tag coming from? DLsite page doesn't seem to suggest it
there are a couple of enemies that are animal youkai. One of the small fry scenes is what what looks like a snake, and one of the boss scenes is a Kamaitachi that looks pretty animal-like. Idk if it rises to the level of bestiality though

• Sad
Reactions: Deynan

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
YEA FINALLY! Thanks to the traslator really, dunbo-rumansion games are just fantastic!

Jun 11, 2018
OK, so, I saw the note about Hanako in the translators notes, and figured I'd offer an explanation to that one. Toire no Hanako-san (Miss Hanako of the toilet) is a well-known Japanese urban legend about a ghost named Hanako who haunts the women's bathroom of a school.
A Japanese ghost story about a ghost girl that haunts a toilet? Looks like JK Rowling has some explaining to do...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes