• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks so much; I spent hours trying to find a source for the original to patch.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018

New translation patch 1.01 which fixes some grammar and stuff.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
From the DLsite, it looks like 2 games aren't translated yet? Demon's party and Pretty princess party? The others I've played are actually quite nice.

Reactions: ronan333 and Imisx

pest4

May 19, 2019
Ok for the people like me who prefer to watch the scenes before playing the game here is my post game save in the recollection room. But seriously other than some light grinding and the Fukin train maze this game can be cleared very quickly.
Where do I find the save folder?

Project Beast

May 17, 2020
Where's the bestiality tag coming from? DLsite page doesn't seem to suggest it
Its true so much games have (low beasty or tentacles) tagged beasty content...
its too hard to find a good game for this tag :(

(and tentacles have a tag *tentacle* why is tagged beast idk)

Reactions: Dyhart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Its true so much games have (low beasty or tentacles) tagged beasty content...
its too hard to find a good game for this tag :(

(and tentacles have a tag *tentacle* why is tagged beast idk)
The biggest culprit of this is if it's some werewolf, that's an automatic bestiality. Funny because i am sure there's a monster and monster girl tag.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
The biggest culprit of this is if it's some werewolf, that's an automatic bestiality. Funny because i am sure there's a monster and monster girl tag.
True. Anytime i see the bestiality tag, the first criteria i always ask is "Is the animal in question have fantasy-like features or abilities?"
If no, then it is bestiality.
If yes, they should of use the "monster" tag.

To me, even a scene with a giant bug is only borderline bestiality but still technically a monster simply for it having one fantasy trait "giant".
Well, it doesn't really mattered in the end because we know what we are going in to, but my OCD complains still.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
mmmm....from looking at the pics...does the protag actually get fucked in this game?

looks like exhibition

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
From the DLsite, it looks like 2 games aren't translated yet? Demon's party and Pretty princess party? The others I've played are actually quite nice.
Looks like I'll have to put in a request for Demon's Party.
I played it years ago and liked it but got stuck because of no decent translation for some of the puzzles.

Reactions: Dyhart
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes