Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Looks like I'll have to put in a request for Demon's Party.
I played it years ago and liked it but got stuck because of no decent translation for some of the puzzles.
Yeah I probably should start doing that. hopefully it will be decently translated instead of some MTL. God I hope that doesn't happen to one of these games.

Gordon4321

Dec 4, 2017
Does anyone know why some H game creators are scared of girl on girl? Like If I lose to the toilet ghost I expect a scene with the Toilet ghost... not some random male monster!
I've often wondered about the exact same thing myself! Female enemies/characters in most japanese games have no scenes with the MC (except if they are futas), even when it would actually make sense. This seems too contrived and consistent to be accidental.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I've often wondered about the exact same thing myself! Female enemies/characters in most japanese games have no scenes with the MC (except if they are futas), even when it would actually make sense. This seems too contrived and consistent to be accidental.
something something rampant basement-dweller male insecurity pretty much. Or as it was (quite sarcastically) articulated in one manga, "you self-insert through the dick!"

Flint23k

Mar 28, 2019
Sans titre.png
I have this error at the first battle. I have played with and without japaness local, reinstalle RPG maker. Someone have a solution ?

fapboy3456

Aug 26, 2021
um guy i need demons party tread like mega link or nopy can you make it for me i dont know how to make a tread

NoobulousMaximus

Sep 9, 2020
mega link is broken. but out of curiosity if the mega link is broken whats the next best to use? feels like the rest are mad slow.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes