• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed In a Certain Slum... [Final] [SPANNERTORTE]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Keitarou

Jan 24, 2019
lol, i can't delete game cuz "file not found" but he is there
Same happened to me when I unzipped without changing the name with winrar. Win10 detects it has a file that ends with "." so it wont let you delete it. Download 7zip and open it, navegate to the where the file was decompressed and rename the folder (using the 7zip file explorer), just delete the "..."
You can also use cmd as administrator and use commands like rmdir and dir/x but I'm lazy and 7zip works faster.

Reactions: LoLderon

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
Same happened to me when I unzipped without changing the name with winrar. Win10 detects it has a file that ends with "." so it wont let you delete it. Download 7zip and open it, navegate to the where the file was decompressed and rename the folder (using the 7zip file explorer), just delete the "..."
You can also use cmd as administrator and use commands like rmdir and dir/x but I'm lazy and 7zip works faster.
dude:oops: who are you? you God?
i mean it works, thx))

Reactions: Keitarou
Dec 13, 2019
Wirklich? In welchem Teil? :D Ich bin Deutscher und habe das noch nie gehört. Ich sage nicht, dass es nicht wahr ist, nur vielleicht eine lokale Sache. Ich finde es lustig, etwas Neues zu lernen.
[/ZITIEREN]

OH...Ein Lanzmann.^^
Nun es ist auch eher ein Begriff der zur Zeit der DDR genutzt wurde. Wurde vermutlich nur im Osten etwas mehr genutzt. Aber er sollte Deutschlandweit bekannt sein. Wundert mich das du den nicht kennst.

number482

Oct 16, 2018
For posterity's sake, the first sokoban minigame is designed to be unwinnable. The leftside box in front of the vault door has no possible state in which it can move right, as the only way it can move right is if the player somehow ends up on the left side of the screen which is an impossibility.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

Ainz1dono

Dec 21, 2021
Can someone recommend a game similar to this?

*in a slum/maybe in a village
*prostitute herself

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote