VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Bhul ga

Jul 31, 2019
Dev doesn't have an f95 account, someone needs to tell him to make one, you can get some crowd here if you know how to market

JEJE2000

Nov 25, 2018
I am at the part where he is explaining human biology and he is explaining what a dick is and he is saying that the penis is only muscle and I just wanted to say thats wrong because its made of erectile tissue and Corpus spongiosum (that one i need to search on the internet) and thats the end of the post. ;)

TThanatos

Sep 5, 2017
I don't know what's going on. No matter which recent save I use, I keep getting "AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'". Anyone else had this with the new update?
I found that if I keep on pressing rollback often enough, it'll eventually load a screen then the game could continue. did need some 10 or 20 clicks tho

Reactions: Nathaniel Hammer

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Pretty good game so far. Just could do without every woman having back-breaking boobs. Just started, and every woman you meet seems to get bigger than the last. I'm a tit man, but this is excessive. The huge dick really doesn't suit me, either, but I understand why the Dev made that call. It is somewhat comical.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
The fact that this still doesn't have a Titfuck tag yet is still highly disappointing.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
In for a Penny [v0.29] [Moist Sponge Productions]

Links updated on 7/22/2022

COMPRESSED PC / MAC

SIZE ~ 735 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
You do realize that all English is western English
West of Britain, the first English you will find is American English. In America, you will also be able to discover those traces that remain of Mid-Atlantic (AKA Transatlantic), an artificial accent that never had an actual country, as it was made up purely for the movies.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes